• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

I haven't seen a display like that since Gomes (the good one).

On the penalty, I'm certain you cannot stop in your run up to the ball. A stutter is allowed but a complete stop like Ba made is a retake. Anyway the ref was a retread so I doubt he knows that rule.

I thought exactly the same thing

World class performance tonight to earn us a point =D>

Fingers crossed that Hugo actually gets to pick up some silverware as a Spurs player (unlike Sheringham, Klinsmann, Carrick, Modric, Bale) before the inevitable big money move...

[vine]OmjPZHelvWe[/vine]

He has improved since he joined us.
Last night he came for crosses and caught the ball. 12 months ago he would have punched those away and not very convincingly. He was often bullied in the box. Now he commands his area and has far more of a presence.

I do not want to sell Lloris at any price, as I think he's excellent, but I'm speaking the price as I know that it might be realistic to consider a possible future transfer. Hopefully Lloris will see out the five year contract with us first though.

I do not want to sell Lloris at any price, as I think he's excellent, but I'm speaking the price as I know that it might be realistic to consider a possible future transfer. Hopefully Lloris will see out the five year contract with us first though.
Hugo turns 28 in December, unless we win a major trophy &/or qualify for the CL within the next couple of seasons I can't see him wanting to stick with us until he is in his 30s and wouldn't really blame him for wanting to play in a team where he isn't the only world class player.

Whether his long kicks hits the head of a Spurs player or an opposition player is almost of no significance. What matters is who's first to the second ball.

Back