• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

This is what we're up against. Clown shoe

I wouldn't go as far as calling him that. But there was a reason AVBelieve was introducing him s....l....o...w....l.....y into the EPL. We don't want another Gomes on our hands.

Brad needs to come back an install the calming influence that has now evaporated thanks to Lloris.

Agreed, people are so myopic, they don't realise that there is a whole football world outside of the premier league. Lloris has a good reputation in Europe for a reason.

Unfortunately for you Punk, Lloris is not playing on the Continent. He's playing in the EPL. Reputations count for sh!t.

I wouldn't go as far as calling him that. But there was a reason AVBelieve was introducing him s....l....o...w....l.....y into the EPL. We don't want another Gomes on our hands.

Brad needs to come back an install the calming influence that has now evaporated thanks to Lloris.

Keep the comedy coming lad.

Jesus christ :ross:

For my money Friedel is still the better option, but chopping and changing will do neither any good. Therefore AVB needs to tell Lloris he is now his No.1 and that's all there is to it.

We've yet to see outstanding performances to match his reputation but we never will unless he's given a proper chance to bed himself in. One big plus yesterday was the way he dominated his area and rushed out at the first hint of danger.

So how again is Lloris superior to Friedel? I saw nothing yesterday to suggest he is.

so who are you questioning???? because it was the club that went out and spent the good part of 8 or 9mill on this guy

what do you want to do next summer, extend Friedel's contract?

For my money Friedel is still the better option, but chopping and changing will do neither any good. Therefore AVB needs to tell Lloris he is now his No.1 and that's all there is to it.

We've yet to see outstanding performances to match his reputation but we never will unless he's given a proper chance to bed himself in. One big plus yesterday was the way he dominated his area and rushed out at the first hint of danger.

agree with this. AVB has to make the long term decision and just go with it

So how again is Lloris superior to Friedel? I saw nothing yesterday to suggest he is.

you can't really judge a new goalkeeper on a couple of random appearances, he needs a run in the team to show what he can do - the odd game here and there is not going to be beneficial to anyone

i agree we need to give Lloris the chance with a decent run in the side, its not really fair on Brad who's been the better of the 2 so far imo but thats the way it is

if Lloris is half the keeper some on here say he is then he'll be fine long term, he should be given the benefit of the doubt until he's had a decent crack at it, we all saw the difference between confident Gomes and brick-scared Gomes

if the Spurs scouts/management had done their research properly, they should have found out that Lloris is not a very strong character, he is kinda introverted and can let things affect him too much. Confidence issues.

What has happened so far at Spurs cant have helped him at all.

This thread is hilarious, there are so many gibberish comments here I don't even know where to begin. But then again, so is the whole situation with Lloris.

Would agree with this.

LOLLLOLOLOLOLOL

Is that the same Brad who's been conceding roughly 2 goals a game till now?

In my mind we should now start Lloris all the time. This season we aren't getting top four in my opinion, so we should play him to give him a chance to be settled ready for the FA Cup in the short term and next season.

In my mind we should now start Lloris all the time. This season we aren't getting top four in my opinion, so we should play him to give him a chance to be settled ready for the FA Cup in the short term and next season.

Too early to give up on the top four, after Christmas, hopefully we should get our injured players back, plus at least 1 January signing.

Then lets see what we can do.

Back