• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Providing that balance is fine if done by someone on a salary.

When an agent's earnings and motivation rely on them churning players through clubs as often as possible, the whole game suffers.

I also think people judge a players/agents success on what they earn rather than the right footballing and long term choice. I don't think a good agent is one that advises and coerces a player into a big pay day knowing they likely sit on the bench for 3/4 years...and we all know that happens en masses

Also, I think for someone like Lloris who has be around for so long and a captain, especially if they believe they have playing time left, it can been a tough transition to go straight from playing to coaching. Probably better to have a break first

What ever level you play at it's a terrible moment when you realise you can't do it any more, Lloris is trying to come to terms with not being a first choice at the level he wants to play at, he's got 3 choices accept being a squad player, drop a level or retire. If he loves playing he should swallow his pride and set his sights lower, retiring is bloody terrible, I would hate so see him trying to be an arsehole as a pundit.

Coaching is more than experience or leadership experience. It's the ability to evaluate a situation, adapt as well how well you can get your ideas across as well as having novel ideas in the first place if you want to achieve to a high level. None of this anything we can ever tell just by watching them play, only those who have close personal interactions will have any idea how to determine if they are any good.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk
True. I like Ange's approach of getting the best out there.
https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-new...s-squad-have-been-blown-away-by-chris-davies/

In the same vein I dont remember a lot positive comments from the players about Defoe, King and Mason.

True. I like Ange's approach of getting the best out there.
https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-new...s-squad-have-been-blown-away-by-chris-davies/

In the same vein I dont remember a lot positive comments from the players about Defoe, King and Mason.

I got a shock when I saw a positive comment with Chris Davies and Spurs in it. Didn't realise there was a guy on our staff with same name as the rabid gooner jounalist, I use to love whacking the roostery little sod in our firms 5 a side league.

Watching videos of him training
I cannot believe it was June 1st he said he was leaving
23 weeks later still here earning £150k a week, nice £3.5m with no pressure or anything on his shoulders
Ridiculous really

Watching videos of him training
I cannot believe it was June 1st he said he was leaving
23 weeks later still here earning £150k a week, nice £3.5m with no pressure or anything on his shoulders
Ridiculous really
Don't blame Hugo one bit to be honest. He gave us 10 of the best years of his career and he has a contract. He's entitled to do it. A shame he couldn't find an opportunity that suited him but he's conducted himself professionally and will always be a club legend to me.

Don't blame Hugo one bit to be honest. He gave us 10 of the best years of his career and he has a contract. He's entitled to do it. A shame he couldn't find an opportunity that suited him but he's conducted himself professionally and will always be a club legend to me.
Vicario has also mentioned how Lloris has helped him settle in. That in itself has been valuable and whatever Lloris chooses to do he will leave a legend here. Just another player from that era that really deserved to win a trophy and gave his best years to this club....

The rule says anyone the club wants (players, manager, officials) can have a medal as long as everyone who's played at least 5 games gets one.
If we are still in with a shout with 15-20 games to go sub him on in injury time for the ones we are comfortable in ( hopefully we will have some).
Who knows, he might get some game time if Vic gets injured along with Forster.

If we are still in with a shout with 15-20 games to go sub him on in injury time for the ones we are comfortable in ( hopefully we will have some).
Who knows, he might get some game time if Vic gets injured along with Forster.

I forgot to add that the winner gets 40 medals in total. I think we'll have a few to spare after everyone that's been involved has gotten one. If we have the title wrapped up with games to spare we can give anyone we think deserves it a cameo, but first, let's beat Chelsea.

Back