• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

I have no proof, but my gut tells me something happened in the dressing room at halftime in Saudi Sportswashing Machine and that us why he has not played a second since then.

Up there with perryman, mabbutt and king as players I'm proud to call our captain.
That he never got to lift a trophy with us in his 11 years is not only a tragedy but a mark of the man.
Au revior Mon capitiane.

Would be nice if he got a send off at the Bournemouth game. 11 years. He deserves it.
Put him on the bench. If the games over either way with 5 minutes to go then bring him on. We can't even get a full bench with the injuries. Him and Forster can both be on the bench.
He deserves a send off. Been an ultimate professional for us ( drink driving the exception).
Do the right thing Ange.

Last edited:
It feels like the end of an era. A true professional, captained us during a great period under Poch (and beyond), seemed to have the respect of his team-mates. One bad blot on his legacy with the drink-driving, but he has been a great servant to the club. Just such an enormous shame he didn't win any silverware with us. Looking forward to giving him a good send-off tomorrow.
Farewell Hugo. Best of luck in the U.S.

Ideally for him and the club he would have got a move sorted out in the summer but at least this has been resolved. He deserves the decent weather, the chance to play again and also a decent send off which Hugo will no doubt get tomorrow.

Seems mad that he joined 11 years ago but it was definitely a hell of a journey. Like others may have said it's a bittersweet one like with Kane to have had such a quality player without ever making it over the finish line in terms of a proper trophy but it wasn't for lack of trying.

Like any other Spurs fan I wish him the absolute best and appreciate his efforts.

Back