• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Lloris has done really well lately. But he still needs to improve his kicking and stopping long range shots. He seems to concede too many long range goals this season.

Bit Nasty from Vardy that! "Every right to go for it" and all that, but he's clearly second to it and leads with his arm/shoulder into Hugo's head when I really think he could have pulled out of the challenge, or at least not gone in like that.

I too think Lloris practices his kicking. A beautiful long ball to pick out Eriksen yesterday almost started a counter attack that set up a big chance. Managed to find Lamela and others a bit more with those short-ish passes towards the sideline too. But it will probably always be somewhat of a weakness for him.

I hate "every right to go for it", no you don't, once it becomes obvious you have been beaten to it pull out, it's like the Agbonlahor red last week, the defender was clearly first to the ball but Agbonlahor still had a big swing at it, I appreciate it's not a common view but I thought it was worth a booking, all he did was land a big kick on the defender

I hate "every right to go for it", no you don't, once it becomes obvious you have been beaten to it pull out, it's like the Agbonlahor red last week, the defender was clearly first to the ball but Agbonlahor still had a big swing at it, I appreciate it's not a common view but I thought it was worth a booking, all he did was land a big kick on the defender
I think that you need to look at the Agbonlahor one again because he wasn't second to the ball and it was the defender who was off the ground and not in control of their challenge.

I think that you need to look at the Agbonlahor one again because he wasn't second to the ball and it was the defender who was off the ground and not in control of their challenge.

the way I see it young got to the ball first with his left leg then Agbonlahor arrived

Let me be the first to say to Hugo - you are a footballing GHod! Not since the legendary Pat Jennings have we been fortunate to witness a goalkeeper of his calibre. We are truly, truly blessing to have him as our keeper and our skipper.

Lloris has done really well lately. But he still needs to improve his kicking and stopping long range shots. He seems to concede too many long range goals this season.

I guess that has now been put nicely to bed. I do not recollect a more amazing save than his superhuman effort to get across goal and literally fly into the top left hand corner to stop Young's goal bound effort. As breathtaking as the most well struck wonder goal

What a performance. He was so good in the first half that Man Utd stopped trying in the second.

We are building something here. Let captain Lloris be the foundations for that. Just like he is for the supremely talented young French squad.

It looks like they got there at the same time to me but Young's foot is off of the ground

[VINE]OXAtnr17p1h[/VINE]

Red all day long.

Lloris again showed that he is our most important player. If that had been De Gea in the first half the pundits would have been all over it as usual.

I've watched that 10 times today and I still think I'm right, young knocks the ball away from Agbonlahor then gets clattered

Lloris was truly world class today - and at Leicester. Has won us those four points virtually single handedly . Well done.

If only he could kick the ball straight................!!

Tremendous game again from Hugo! That save from Young was fantastic.

Thought he was a bit timid coming off his line, thought perhaps that elbow from Vardy made him a bit cautious. Really would have expected him to come flying out for a couple of those through balls, and it looked like Fazio and Vertonghen expected something similar.

Top performance though. Much needed.

Tremendous game again from Hugo! That save from Young was fantastic.

Thought he was a bit timid coming off his line, thought perhaps that elbow from Vardy made him a bit cautious. Really would have expected him to come flying out for a couple of those through balls, and it looked like Fazio and Vertonghen expected something similar.

Top performance though. Much needed.

=D>

[VINE]OH3eg5HM1Mb[/VINE]

and for the more squeamish ones (looking at you Paulie), maybe a handjob for that save from Van Pervie..

Back