• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Hugo Lloris

Has never looked the most confident kicker. He has confidence in himself which does help us stay composed at the back when trying to play it out of trouble, something I am glad we do try. That said it's not the first time his long kicking to the right flank has been off

B5xRfLpCQAILpWu.jpg

He really should stay behind after every training session practicing his kicking.

Lloris looks the consummate professional so I would be surprised if he did not do kicking practice...

Having said that, if it is still a problem at 28 years, I find it highly unlikely it will suddenly improve. It's something we need to accept and adjust the system to make it less of a problem.

I can forgive the odd mis kick now and again if he keeps making match winning saves! I think his kicking is fine, your paranoia is making you feel uncomfortable!

Happy Birthday Hugo!! good to see him wearing the armband

Thanks again for another brave, brilliant performance when the rest of team generally underperformed.

His kicking might occasionally be wayward but no-one can question Hugo' bravery =D>

[TWEET]548522096662691841[/TWEET]

[TWEET]548586418944364544[/TWEET]

Bit Nasty from Vardy that! "Every right to go for it" and all that, but he's clearly second to it and leads with his arm/shoulder into Hugo's head when I really think he could have pulled out of the challenge, or at least not gone in like that.

I too think Lloris practices his kicking. A beautiful long ball to pick out Eriksen yesterday almost started a counter attack that set up a big chance. Managed to find Lamela and others a bit more with those short-ish passes towards the sideline too. But it will probably always be somewhat of a weakness for him.

I noticed yesterday a back pass from Fazio where he really deliberately put it to Hugo's left side, I'm sure a lot of our players forget he's left footed and they end up putting him in an awkward position as a result.

Even yesterday when his kicking wasn't All over the place, he still often struggles to make the half way line which really is amateur. I'd go as far to say that he is probably in the bottom 10 percentile of professional keepers when it comes to kicking.

He is class and I love him but let's not sugacoat this fact. It is awful - at least it might stop a giant spending 20m plus on him which would be a huge boost for us!

I love this guy, he's gained us so many points this season. You always feel that we can hang on when he is in goal.

Even yesterday when his kicking wasn't All over the place, he still often struggles to make the half way line which really is amateur. I'd go as far to say that he is probably in the bottom 10 percentile of professional keepers when it comes to kicking.

He is class and I love him but let's not sugacoat this fact. It is awful - at least it might stop a giant spending 20m plus on him which would be a huge boost for us!

Not in the bottom 10 percentile here - http://www.squawka.com/football-pla...12/2014#season#1#all-matches#total#desc#total

His kicking is poor, but the rest of his game is so top drawer, nobody will give a ****, this summer will not be fun with the speculation.

He actually does try now, last season most of his kicks were a thump down one side of pitch (and often went out of play), now you actually see a mix, side, middle, throw or roll out. He can kick long btw, either yesterday or Burnley, he kicked the ball and it reached Eriksen on the shoulder of last defender.

The reason for that seems to be teams who try and play it out from
The back, it masks the fact of how
Bad it is!

Anyone else screaming for him to get up and go for a goal in the end, when he caught the ball from a corner and their keeper was sprinting back towards his goal? Staying down, wasting time and calming things down was probably the sensible thing to do, but with an open goal surely he would've been tempted!

Anyone else screaming for him to get up and go for a goal in the end, when he caught the ball from a corner and their keeper was sprinting back towards his goal? Staying down, wasting time and calming things down was probably the sensible thing to do, but with an open goal surely he would've been tempted!

Yep! Exactly the same thought.

Back