• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Modric and thudd were our CM pairing last year and were class together. Add in Parker and Sandro and I think we have the best CM quartet in the league

I love huddlestone - what do you guys wanna do? sell him? WE CANNOT HAVE 25 FIRST TEAMERS. We cannot just sell any player who isnt good enough for the first team - that just doesnt make sense.

Erm, I think if he plays with modric we would have a return to the first two matches, at least if we are playing anyone in the top six.. not saying he's not a good player, but i would say he's not in our best eleven.

He is a class squad player, and we will need squad players for the Champions League next season...

He's better than Parker. Parker has been recognised as an important player because of his tenacity at winning the ball for us. I don't think Parker is as good on the ball as Huddlestone is though and Huddlestone can tackle.

He's better than Parker. Parker has been recognised as an important player because of his tenacity at winning the ball for us. I don't think Parker is as good on the ball as Huddlestone is though and Huddlestone can tackle.

El G - isnt what you just said the whole point about having a squad? I have said this time and time again a squad isnt made up of 11 first teamers and subs. Its made up of 25 players who have a variety of skills and ability to adapt to different opposition.

I wouldnt have played Hudd against Real Madrid last year but would have played Parker. Id have played hudd against Wolves but not Parker.

He's one of the most talented players in the Premier League, of course he's going to feature.

Thudd's a quality player. Has attributes to his game that no-one else in our squad can match... although VDV's crossfield passes are almost as awesome/sexy as Tommy's. He has his weaknessses, but I still feel these are somewhat exaggerated by his detractors. THe bottom line is Huddlestone is a perfect fit for how this side plays, so I'm sure once he's back from injury, he WILL have a big part to play in the run-in.

ENIGMA! When he's good he's brilliant and when he's bad he's ******* awful, prior to his injury he was pretty poor, but we've yet to see him play with Ade and a free flowing Bale so hopefully he can add a bit more to our creative options.

Huddlestone is a great player in the making and has improved so much since he broke into the team.

To judge from his Twitter account he is a good kid and is raring to get going.

If we managed to hold onto 3rd, we'll need him plenty for the seasons to come, no doubts, and it's not as if there isn't room for him in midfield as it is. If anything our succesfull Christmas run and the following slight dip in form shows how much our current style depends on rotating those central 3 midfielders of this formation

ENIGMA! When he's good he's brilliant and when he's bad he's ******* awful, prior to his injury he was pretty poor, but we've yet to see him play with Ade and a free flowing Bale so hopefully he can add a bit more to our creative options.

Not sure that was before the injury, I think he was carrying it for months before things were properly diagnosed. He was a shadow of his former self.

All I want to see is him back fully fit, then we'll see what happens.

He's a prestigious talent who will do great things in a spurs shirt in years to come.

Tom is absolute quality. He is my favourite spurs player and has been for years.

I have sat in the stands commenting on how great he is, to have other supporters turn round and tell me I'm wrong. They know nothing about football.

There is nothing better than seeing one of his pile-drivers fly in.

Oh yeah, there is, some of his sexy sexy drilled hard long balls which are inch perfect and set up so many of our attacks.

I love to see him get a run out with Parker. I firmly believe he would be more effective further up the pitch, with fewer defensive responsibilities.

Think he could have a significant role to play. Livermore has been getting quite a lot of game time, and you'd think that Huddlestone will at least leap-frog him in the pecking order (not that Livermore has let anyone down at all).

Long term, would love a midfield three of Modric, Sando and Huddlestone beyond a front three.

I'm another fan of Huddlestone. Whilst he doesn't really impose himself in games consistently enough imo his ability to strike the ball sweetly is awesome and playing in a winning side alongside warriors like Parker and Sandro can only help improve him game.

Another good compilation video that I enjoy watching:

[video=youtube;zIya52CpG60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIya52CpG60[/video]

Hudd's Fro

Just updated a pic on his fundraising page

imaging.ashx

http://www.justgiving.com/huddlefro

So it's until he scores a goal next? Is he thinking about leaving Spurs? Or is he covering himself for dry spells in which he can say that he played football in the park with his dog and scored a goal?

Either way, it's a good cause so good work Mr Huddlestone.

he has a long way to go to match Benwaar :)

I reckon its a hoax, he will probably corn row it like Benny when it gets to long and keep it. That said, if he gets on and scores in one of our upcoming games it will be good, especially the Man Yoo one or Scum game.

I'm all for charity and all that but what is the point of his website? 75k is nothing to him and I'm sure 2 weeks wages?

Or am I missing the point in that he wants fans to give their money away?

I don't get it...

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.585984,0.217139

Yeah the cynic in me thinks the same, good cause and all but realistically a week of Ade's wages will be around three times the total of the target...

Back