• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Huddlestone

Evenually when VDV and Parker have moved on:

......................ST
Bale....................................Lennon
............Modric........Hudd
.....................Sandro

......................ST

What makes you think that VdV and Parker will leave before Modric?

Huddlestone is the future of our club and is our best player, my support for tottenham will never go but it has not been as intense while huddlestone has been out the team.

I love huddlestone and he is my favourite player since hoddle.

Huddlestone is so important to us because he is our only truly inventive player, modric can control the tempo but it is huddlestone who does the amazing passes that set off bale and lennon. We get hud back and we might have a chance of doing stuff this season. Well if our strikers were not a massive pile of crap we might.

Huddlestone is the future of our club and is our best player, my support for tottenham will never go but it has not been as intense while huddlestone has been out the team.

I love huddlestone and he is my favourite player since hoddle.

Huddlestone is so important to us because he is our only truly inventive player, modric can control the tempo but it is huddlestone who does the amazing passes that set off bale and lennon. We get hud back and we might have a chance of doing stuff this season. Well if our strikers were not a massive pile of crap we might.

The comparison with Hoddle is apt. Huddlestone is not the best player we have by any means, and no one really thinks that he is. What Huddlestone has is a unique skill coupled with a football intelligence, vision if you will, that cannot be taught. As a technician his striking of the ball is near flawless. I'm not saying that he never misplaces a pass or shot, it's more how he addresses the football is a joy to behold. I've not seen anyone as good since Hoddle.

The sooner he is back the better. I love watching him play.

Has a massive role to play in allowing Modric some rest. Quality player when he turns it on.

Absolutely love this goal (how many empty seats are there? 5 years ago...tossers).

[video=youtube;J84KYkmPs2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84KYkmPs2Y[/video]

......................ST

if modric had better shooting boots and if VDv would actually break the line from lennons position. then thAT would have been near perfect balance

The comparison with Hoddle is apt. Huddlestone is not the best player we have by any means, and no one really thinks that he is. What Huddlestone has is a unique skill coupled with a football intelligence, vision if you will, that cannot be taught. As a technician his striking of the ball is near flawless. I'm not saying that he never misplaces a pass or shot, it's more how he addresses the football is a joy to behold. I've not seen anyone as good since Hoddle.

The sooner he is back the better. I love watching him play.
Like you I love watching Tommy play, I think he's a brilliant option to have and can't wait until he puts his injury troubles behind him.

I am baffled by how few goals he gets for us though. His best ever season with us has been 4 goals in all competitions. With his ability he should be getting much more than that! So is his shooting ability overrated, or is it just pure luck that he's scored so few goals for us?

Has a massive role to play in allowing Modric some rest. Quality player when he turns it on.

Absolutely love this goal (how many empty seats are there? 5 years ago...tossers).
[video=youtube;J84KYkmPs2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J84KYkmPs2Y[/video]

Shocking

If I was QPR manager, or manager of a different Premiership side; I'd be going all out to sign him, instead of Pienaar. There are few teams in our league who wouldn't be improved by having a player of Thudd's ability in their first team.

I love Thudd's passing technique & accuracy and his thunderbolt shots! I'm hoping he or Sandro can play more Premier league fixtures, between now and the end of the season, than Parker.

[video=youtube;2dcGMApCOAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2dcGMApCOAo[/video]

Nuff said.

Huddlestone is a fantastic player with a hell of a lot to offer the side, I cant believe the number on here doing him such a diservice. Not good enough for the team? Dont make me laugh!

He could be the new signing we are looking for to finish the season on a high.

He can play with Modric, with Sandro, with Parker. He can do things all three can only dream of.

VDV, Bale, Ade and Lennon must be desperate for the day he gets his boots on again.

Huddlestone is a fantastic player with a hell of a lot to offer the side, I cant believe the number on here doing him such a diservice. Not good enough for the team? Dont make me laugh!

He could be the new signing we are looking for to finish the season on a high.

He can play with Modric, with Sandro, with Parker. He can do things all three can only dream of.

VDV, Bale, Ade and Lennon must be desperate for the day he gets his boots on again.

Erm, I think if he plays with modric we would have a return to the first two matches, at least if we are playing anyone in the top six.. not saying he's not a good player, but i would say he's not in our best eleven.

He is a class squad player, and we will need squad players for the Champions League next season...

Back