• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Howard Webb

We got lucky today, they should have had a penalty when Lloris smashed Young. Not complaining, GHod knows we've got plenty going against us up there over the years.

Must be said Webb was fantastic today, no rash cards kept the game flowing and for the most part got all his decisions right

I think the Lloris/Young incident was a pen, but penalties are hardly ever given when an attacker gets his shot/pass off and then gets fouled, a split second later. Therefore it would have been harsh on us if a penalty had suddenly been given for that today. In principle, I think it is a clear penalty, though.

The Wellbeck situation was never a penalty. He runs into Vlad's leg on purpose, when Vlad's leg is in a stationary position.

More importantly, I don't care. How many times have we been ****ed over by refs against United? Countless.

The Welbeck dive was aweful, Chirches dangled the leg out and pulled it back and Welbeck threw himself at the deck. Webb was right on top of it and should've given a yellow.

The Welbeck dive was aweful, Chirches dangled the leg out and pulled it back and Welbeck threw himself at the deck. Webb was right on top of it and should've given a yellow.

There was actually contact on Welbeck from Chiriches, but it was never a penalty.

I don't believe there was enough contact to even unbalance Welbeck, he had already decided on the dive

I don't believe there was enough contact to even unbalance Welbeck, he had already decided on the dive
Exactly! at white hart lane he did the same. pushed it past the keep and intentionally dragged his back leg to force contact and gain a penalty for a ball he knew he was not going to win. Today he drove between the two defencders expecting more contact and he did that technique like Young of throwing one leg out to go down.

@GaryLineker: When was Howard Webb sold by United? I must have missed that move in the transfer window.

@FootyMemes: pic.twitter.com/khLnJGDVZP
Bc6yMlVIQAARKYk.png

Back