• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How stupid are Americans?

Like all nations I'm sure they have their intelligent and not so intelligent people but from my own personal experience most Americans I have met have been as thick as pig brick. Remember jumping in a taxi in Boston once driver asks me where I've come from I say London he then says cool how did you get here? I said how do you mean? His reply 'did you fly or did you drive it'
Probably thought you meant London, Ontario. Funny accent = Canadian ;)

Why not title this thread "How stupid are some people"?
Why must we raise the issue of a persons nationality, heritage and culture ?

Then I saw the author...

Then I saw the author...

popcorn.gif

General comment - nothing to do with your post, Malcolm X

In the history of brick .gifs going around the internet, used to describe some kind of an emotion - this particular MJ one has to be the brickest, most irritating, classless, ugly piece of fcuking turd puke ever conceived by what I can only guess was some kind of humanoid primate which had accidental access to a keyboard and mouse.

Last edited:
General comment - nothing to do with your post, Malcom X

In the history of brick .gifs going around the internet, used to describe some kind of an emotion - this particular MJ one has to be the brickest, most irritating, classless, ugly piece of fcuking turd puke ever conceived by what I can only guess was some kind of humanoid primate which had accidental access to a keyboard and mouse.

So you don't like it then?

:ross:

Please don't sit on the fence Arc, tell us how you really feel.

One of the yanks who works in my office thought he was a normal well educated lad well yesterday he started ranting on about Obama being a Muslim and not being democratically voted into office instead he was planted there by the illuminati and the Muslim conspiracists? As I said in a previous post THICK AS PIG brick

Not a big fan of those .gifs which have become some kind of a second language on message boards these days. But some a really, really bad. Krancjar vs Arsenal bad. Early Ekotto bad.

987331_o.gif

WhoopWhoop:
That guy is in the Suarez school of racism, otherwise known as the Tea Party. They deny being racist pricks despite their blatant racial undertones. It's sickening to think that people demanded to see Obama's birth certificate, and when he actually stooped down to their level to appease them by posting two versions of the certificate, they just kept digging themselves further into a hole by claiming that Hawaii isn't REALLY a state. I hope you guys pick on him and make him feel really stupid, but not so much that he comes back to the states!

the daily show...smart americans

Or as Bill O'Reilly calls them, "stoned slackers".

It's a great show that owes its existence to the talking :special: heads on Fox and the GOP.
A comedy show has better fact checking than an actual news program. The compilations of clips the daily show has of people contradicting themselves are simply incredible and make Fox look so farcical.

Then I saw the author...
explain yourself.

The rule on here - as I have been reminded several times is to attack the post not the poster.

so you are breaking that rule, as you clearly made out that I am at fault for posting the clip in the first place.

If there is fault, for the pedantic at heart, I could have worded it including the word some.

The amusement, in my view is in viewing the global and geograhical ignorance that is endemic in the US. If you don't like it, say something about the video, if you think you don't like me - then PM me, or come and visit me in Bermuda and tell me your prejudices to my face.

You have criticised me for being racist in a thread where I criticised the focus of a security organisation anbd now you are having a go because I posted a video that pokes fun out of stupid Americans

at no time have I attempted to label them all as stupid, save a poor choice of wording to prevent the "easily offended on other people half" phalanx sliding in in with a foot up, studs showingm, red card tackle.

You need to find someone else to pick on pal, I'm more than capable of taking you to the cleaners in print, and I suspect that any exchange of insults or opinions and views on the world, are more likely to leave you with a loss of dignity - than me.

You'll be left like southstand 1882, reduced to showing little emoticons and gifs as attempted insults, or responding to other posters, whilst actually slating me, because you don't have the courage to take me on personally.

I'm not here to start fights, but when posters post risible and embarassing thoughts, articles or items for commentary or ridicule, then they have to take the incoming, just like I did on this particular thread.

The sooner you accept that the thread that you embarassed yourself over, was your fault, for making puerile and dull witted comments on a public forum, the faster you might work out what will work and what wont. Mostly, accusing people of personality issues and prejudices they don't possess is a bad place to go, and will get you shot at.

Back