• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

How stupid are Americans?

Living in central and eastern europe - it's laughable that English would mock anyone.

The general impression of English in this part of the world is you're nothing but loud, drunken, violent louts who travel in packs, disrespect the local populace, fight everyone pointlessly, get stupidly drunk and molest the local girls.

Glad the local media doesn't mention the bad stuff!

explain yourself.

The rule on here - as I have been reminded several times is to attack the post not the poster.

so you are breaking that rule, as you clearly made out that I am at fault for posting the clip in the first place.

If there is fault, for the pedantic at heart, I could have worded it including the word some.

The amusement, in my view is in viewing the global and geograhical ignorance that is endemic in the US. If you don't like it, say something about the video, if you think you don't like me - then PM me, or come and visit me in Bermuda and tell me your prejudices to my face.

You have criticised me for being racist in a thread where I criticised the focus of a security organisation anbd now you are having a go because I posted a video that pokes fun out of stupid Americans

at no time have I attempted to label them all as stupid, save a poor choice of wording to prevent the "easily offended on other people half" phalanx sliding in in with a foot up, studs showingm, red card tackle.

You need to find someone else to pick on pal, I'm more than capable of taking you to the cleaners in print, and I suspect that any exchange of insults or opinions and views on the world, are more likely to leave you with a loss of dignity - than me.

You'll be left like southstand 1882, reduced to showing little emoticons and gifs as attempted insults, or responding to other posters, whilst actually slating me, because you don't have the courage to take me on personally.

I'm not here to start fights, but when posters post risible and embarassing thoughts, articles or items for commentary or ridicule, then they have to take the incoming, just like I did on this particular thread.

The sooner you accept that the thread that you embarassed yourself over, was your fault, for making puerile and dull witted comments on a public forum, the faster you might work out what will work and what wont. Mostly, accusing people of personality issues and prejudices they don't possess is a bad place to go, and will get you shot at.

Wow really long post there I'm sure it's insightful and informative, but I stopped reading after "the rule on here". Got bored as I only follow rules at work, and I'm not there now.
But really thanks for the long winded reply. Like I said I'm sure it was a good 'un!

Wow really long post there I'm sure it's insightful and informative, but I stopped reading after "the rule on here". Got bored as I only follow rules at kindergarten, and I'm not there now.
But really thanks for the long winded reply. Like I said I'm sure it was a good 'un!

Its OK, you already managed to show everyone what sort of a poster you are, you don't have to keep on doing it.

Wow really long post there I'm sure it's insightful and informative, but I stopped reading after "the rule on here". Got bored as I only follow rules at work, and I'm not there now.

orly_bush.jpg

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?316-OT-Forum-Rules

The only reason I originally took offense to this thread was because I thought it was just another "stupid americunz" thread popping up...
However, to be completely honest as one of those americunz... this country IS actually fudging stupid. Don't get me wrong, I think people in general are kind of stupid.

Many conservatives have been lambasting higher education, with GOP nominee Rick Santorum (not to be confused with the gay sex act) leading the charge against those liberal indoctrination mills.
I know that when I went to college, I was strapped to a chair and forced to watch videos of hippies protesting, rainbows, PETA videos, and we even learned about communism *gasp*

The right is coming down hard against education. They would prefer to continue defense spending, which trumps the rest of the world's spending by a long-shot.

I understand... the dark ages were a cool period of time and we Americans missed out on it. We just want to return to those times when knowledge was looked at with suspicion and intellectuals were burned at the stake for questioning the status quo. We are experiencing devolution, or as the right calls it, intelidgent desine.

We are lucky we are living now and with the benefit of television can reach the very depths of stupidity. Just give the proles drugs and sex and rock n roll and let them roll in their own excrement. but not me I'm clever I am

Watching the US Golf tonight has made me wonder one thing...

Is there a big book of stupid names to call people get passed around to all Yanks when expecting

Some brilliant names

Bubba, Keegan, Kyle, Rickie, Chez, Tiger, Hunter, Bo, Johnson, Zach to name but a few

Watching the US Golf tonight has made me wonder one thing...

Is there a big book of stupid names to call people get passed around to all Yanks when expecting

Some brilliant names

Bubba, Keegan, Kyle, Rickie, Chez, Tiger, Hunter, Bo, Johnson, Zach to name but a few

you should come to Bermuda, and see what the locals call their kids.

Johnson as a Christian name is fantastic - as it would be the equivalent of a Brit calling their son Hampton or Chopper

which raises the question, why do American men refer to their dingdong, as their Johnson?

Back