• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harrys Trial

I've mentioned here before that HMRC are out to get anyone with connections to portsm

Indeed. They do have a lot riding on this if they fail to get convictions. But if they are successful Harry is likely to face a hefty fine, costs and a high-profile conviction to bolster their effort to address cheating the public revenue....

If court ends at 5 and he has to be there for the next 2 weeks, will he still be there for our games?

He will be required to stay in the court for a period of time (45m) after they have finished for the day. After that he is then free to leave and do what he wants.

I think Joe Jordan and Clive Allen have agreed to take charge of the team for the period which is expected to be 2 weeks but could be longer or shorter.
I don't think Harry will be at WHL in this time, too distracting and confusing for the players too. Wouldnt make sense if Joe is setting them up with one game plan then Harry is in the dugout yelling something else.

I do wonder what will happen with transfers as deadline day approaches, but then again, Harry was hardly in the Adebayor deal was he!

Really hope this doesn't fudge up our chances of getting champions league.

i had this thought after the Emirates Marketing Project defeat. The type of defeat we suffered on sunday is the hardest to take as a footballer, so near to winning and 30secs later facing defeat, throw in the balotelli injustice and gutted and sick are about where there at.

Therefore very unfortunate timing for us and harry, when all you probably want to do is get them back at the lodge and lift the lads heads up and highlight all the positives (and there were many) from sunday and get them buzzing again.

I suppose in Uncle Joe and Uncle Clive we trust.

Long term i sense we are made of pretty decent stuff these days and fully confident in 4th place or better.

He will be required to stay in the court for a period of time (45m) after they have finished for the day. After that he is then free to leave and do what he wants.

Is there a PA announcement to that effect, in Dutch or Greek or Italian or something, and does everyone else in the courtroom have to boo and whistle it?

i had this thought after the Emirates Marketing Project defeat. The type of defeat we suffered on sunday is the hardest to take as a footballer, so near to winning and 30secs later facing defeat, throw in the balotelli injustice and gutted and sick are about where there at.

Therefore very unfortunate timing for us and harry, when all you probably want to do is get them back at the lodge and lift the lads heads up and highlight all the positives (and there were many) from sunday and get them buzzing again.

I suppose in Uncle Joe and Uncle Clive we trust.

Long term i sense we are made of pretty decent stuff these days and fully confident in 4th place or better.

I think that with this squad the fact that we were so close to snatching it and in effect had it stolen from us by Stampotelli's presence on the pitch will generate a sense of unity, belief and confidence. We've got the skill, we've got the steel and it looks like we're getting the mentality.

Last edited:
Aiynglaish—waiy ownay spaiyk Aiynglaish; waiy ownay spaiyk Aiynglaish; waiy ownay spaiyk Aiynglaish

Aiynglaish—waiy carn aiyvurn spaiyk our own faackin laingwaiydge; waiy carn aiyvurn spaiyk our own faackin laingwaiydge; waiy carn aiyvurn spaiyk our own faackin laingwaiydge

Sorry—just had a thought and had to run with it.

Aiynglaish—waiy ownay spaiyk Aiynglaish; waiy ownay spaiyk Aiynglaish; waiy ownay spaiyk Aiynglaish

Aiynglaish—waiy carn aiyvurn spaiyk our own faackin laingwaiydge; waiy carn aiyvurn spaiyk our own faackin laingwaiydge; waiy carn aiyvurn spaiyk our own faackin laingwaiydge

Sorry—just had a thought and had to run with it.

wyt thar foyk??

Really hope this doesn't fudge up our chances of getting champions league.

Dont see why it would. He is on trial while we play Watford and Wigan. We play Liverpool on the Monday the trial finishes I believe, so he will be back for that (barring prison, which we all know wont happen)

Harry doesnt seem to give two f#cks about the trial to be honest, and Im looking forward to his tirade when its all over!

Dont see why it would. He is on trial while we play Watford and Wigan. We play Liverpool on the Monday the trial finishes I believe, so he will be back for that (barring prison, which we all know wont happen)

Harry doesnt seem to give two f#cks about the trial to be honest, and Im looking forward to his tirade when its all over!

Me too. Can't see it extending past the two weeks can you?

I meant to say that Harry cannot leave the court building until 45m after the court has finished for the day. So after that point I am sure he will be communicating with the chairman.

All the bloke cares about is football. When he isn't watching a game or training etc, he is at the golf course, walking his dogs or going for an italian with his missus. What an evil bastard he is.

If he has not paid tax on a payment (which I am sure was an aside rather than his intention) and he gets prison time it would be sickening.

I think he means like the tannoy announcements for away fans not being let out of the stadium.

Lol I see, thank you. Papers say two of spurs directors with Harry at the trial. Press really love this trial, which doesn't help the rather sad assumptions of guilt many seem to express (not here but in general I mean).

Back