• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harrys Trial

One might be able to conclude that Harry's had...a whole lotta Rosie?

[video=youtube;DZZch5uDNks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZZch5uDNks[/video]

@Matt_Lawton_DM

Court hear that Redknapp made 'disastrous investments', including 250k loss in Oxford Utd. According to his defence QC.

@Matt_Lawton_DM

Court just heard Redknapp tell police 'most disorganised man in the world'. 'I write like a 2-year-old. I can't even fill in a team sheet.'

Redknapp tells police he walked away from 200k pay off from Portsmouth. Told them to give it to youth football.

@Matt_Lawton_DM

Court just heard Redknapp tell police 'most disorganised man in the world'. 'I write like a 2-year-old. I can't even fill in a team sheet.'
Redknapp tells police he walked away from 200k pay off from Portsmouth. Told them to give it to youth football.

Ben!?

seriously, this court case is making harry look bad. even the HSBC bank chief had kinder words for Mandaric ( a true gentlemen)... and couldn't even remember redknapp.

From Twitter:

"Redknapp apparently filled in Assou-Ekotto's name on the Uefa list as 'Benwaar'. That's not a joke."

lol

spursteamsheet1.png

Quality above. What have Mancini and Redknapp got on common? They both want Bale!! That's about the best the goons have!!

beasley is chelsea through and through. bald fella who often does the hacks show on sunday mornings with woolnough

Yeah, the arrogant fukker who said Modric would definitely be signing for Chelsea last summer and we would not make CL this season.

haha, they named themselves arseblog! for someone who didn't know any better, they might guess it was a buttock aficionado site.

Dammit, everyone knows there's no 'E' at the end of Defoe's first name!
Even Luka's handwriting is better than this... but mine is still worse.

Harry used to own a building (with partners) on the seafront in Southsea - prime location, view of the sea, in the bit of Southsea that's as far away from Portsmouth as possible, etc. Harry and said undesirable business partners wanted to turn the derelict building into flats and make millions, council didn't like the idea and kept blocking permission.

Building burned down this summer, Harry et al now have planning permission.

8-[8-[8-[

Back