• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harrys Trial

We cant afford a stadium, we will never fill a stadium, we will never play CL again (after never qualifying in the first place), we will sell Modric, we will sell Bale, we will sell Lennon, we will sell VDV, we dont have a squad, our signings are not top 4 standard, our signings are too old, our signings are too short term, Levy is gonna walk out, Levy is gonna sack Harry, Harry is going to relegate us, Harry is going to England.............

That one i would say is pretty likely, these things should probably have their own thread...

The Pool fans on Rawk don't appear to understand the concept of finding someone innocent, they still think he did it...

Then again they never understood the concept of finding suarez guility... #-o

You dont understand.

It never THEIR fault

the only problem now is that he is red hot fave to be the next England manager.

but why would he even want to manage that mob when he is currently in charge of a club on the brink of something massive

hopefully Levy offers him a new deal and Redknapp gladly signs it and publicly and definitely rejects the national job

i would expect talks to end the season with us, and take over England for 2012, depending on Capello's meeting with the FA which is supposed to finish shortly

id like to hear what HMRC has to say about the apparent ?ú8,000,000 they spent on this case.... a fraction of what the claimed Harry clearly did not owe...

so far they have been quoted as saying "no regrets"

fudging clams

The Pool fans on Rawk don't appear to understand the concept of finding someone innocent, they still think he did it...

Then again they never understood the concept of finding suarez guility... #-o
They understood Gerrard being found not guilty, despite everyone in the world clearly see him do it on CCTV

i would expect talks to end the season with us, and take over England for 2012, depending on Capello's meeting with the FA which is supposed to finish shortly

Given your earlier stance in this thread you must be gutted he was found innocent. But at least now you can start with the Redknapp is going to leave us for England campaign to get others on his back!

Would love to have been a fly on the wall when the not guilty verdict was read out.

Do you reckon Harry had anything to say to that copper who tinkled him off so much the other day?

Given your earlier stance in this thread you must be gutted he was found innocent. But at least now you can start with the Redknapp is going to leave us for England campaign to get others on his back!

my stance was 'youre an idiot'. my opinion on Redknapp has been the same all along, if hes found guilty of tax fraud he can expect the sack, and if not then great. Your problem is you confuse alot of issues into one massive conspiracy, which is frankly gonad*s.

moving on

That was utterly disgusting. Especially as all his mates got found guilty when CCTV showed only Gerrard had thrown a punch.
I might be wrong, think someone said it on here but I read that you couldn't enter South Africa if you had a criminal conviction in the previous 12 months. With the World Cup around the corner the whole thing stunk

Atmosphere should be great on Saturday. Big game, evening kick-off and a rousing rendition of Harry Redknapp's Blue and White army

That was nice of Harry: described Wigan games and Spurs fans chanting his name as one of most moving moments for him in football.

Back