• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harrys Trial

HMRC statement says they have 'no regrets' about bringing the case.

I'm sure they don't, why should HMRC give a flying fudge about wasting tax payer's money? Oh.....

?ú8m investigation. Unbelievable. But now we get our manager back....the one who has brought us to where we are! Delighted!

I can't help but feel this is gonna give the team a bit of a morale boost aswell, Harry is gonna be buzzing, hopefully will be reflected on the pitch

Mate, where's that figure from? That is unbelievable.

That was the quote from BBC Journo on News Channel. I should say that is the overall investigation into football I believe, but Pompey trio part of that. In any case, an exceptionally bad outcome, HMRC already under massive scrutiny for being a basket case so this is going to push the case for major change.

After the ignorant masses thoughts of "I haven't followed the trial but I think he's guilty" now comes the wave of "our justice system is a disgrace, he's bent as fudge"

I love this stuff.

Can we put this in the "we're not going to get fourth place" "we're not going to qualify" "we're going to get knocked out of the group stages" "we're going to get raped by Milan" "Harry's gonna go down" list?

58359267harryredknapppr.jpg

After the ignorant masses thoughts of "I haven't followed the trial but I think he's guilty" now comes the wave of "our justice system is a disgrace, he's bent as fudge"

I love this stuff.

Can we put this in the "we're not going to get fourth place" "we're not going to qualify" "we're going to get knocked out of the group stages" "we're going to get raped by Milan" "Harry's gonna go down" list?

Indeed. Twitter in particular provides an incredible insight of widespread ignorance, prejudice and discrimination. People are amazingly good at finding conspiracies and convenient solutions to retro-fit to suit their prejudices. Worries me.

Gets some YIDS down there with some flags and brick, a bit of yidio, yidio in the background, Harry will be doing the freedom walk down the steps shortly

The Pool fans on Rawk don't appear to understand the concept of finding someone innocent, they still think he did it...

Then again they never understood the concept of finding suarez guility... #-o

Here we go..........

Henry Winter (AKA, Terry loving clam)

#eng players I've spoken to would like Harry Redknapp as Fabio Capello's successor...but would he leave #thfc if in CL?

One in the eye for the taxman.
On BBC Breaking News:
Snake Worsted on Twitter: "If Harry Redknapp takes charge of England. I will, for the first time, not be supporting England for the duration of his reign."

He's on to something there, we should bombard news sites with similar.

I love this stuff.

We cant afford a stadium, we will never fill a stadium, we will never play CL again (after never qualifying in the first place), we will sell Modric, we will sell Bale, we will sell Lennon, we will sell VDV, we dont have a squad, our signings are not top 4 standard, our signings are too old, our signings are too short term, Levy is gonna walk out, Levy is gonna sack Harry, Harry is going to relegate us, Harry is going to England.............

Back