• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
Absolutely gutted at how this has panned out.

I have come to loathe Redknapp since Capello's resignation.

The posters who expressed their concern about "our" manager have been proved to be entirely correct. They deserve respect for their bravery.

Four more games with Redknapp in charge it is then, an unsurprisingly modest cheque from the FA and a new era begins.

I hope Levy has someone up his sleeve, not David bloody Moyes..:frown:

Thanks mate. I have no pleasure in being right!

AC Milan, Inter Milan and Young Boys

Young Boys???????

the away leg was a disaster of a night, and the home leg was and should always have been a formality

high points for me were the 1-0 away win at City, and the 3-2 win at the Effemerates. The 4-4 was special too. Inter home, Milan away were the standout CL results

thats about it

Anyone who says he hasn't done a great job for us needs to look past their own ignorance, he's taken us further than we thought he could and brought us plenty to be happy about in the last 4 years.

But his time is up and the love affair is truly over. Time to end the relationship and move on

Could you please elaborate, just so everyone is sure what you're trying to say.

Ta

I'm not sure I know what i'm saying to be honest. For all his faults he at least gave us Champions League football for a season and made us one of the most entertaining teams to watch.

Fantastic first season; phenomenal second season; great Champions League performances and run in the third season, but a disappointing drop off in the second half of the league; phenomenal first half of the fourth season, AWFUL second half.

I've been staying positive and keeping the faith, but I'm done. If nothing else, we just need a fresh start to change the atmosphere. Adios Harry.

Anyone who says he hasn't done a great job for us needs to look past their own ignorance, he's taken us further than we thought he could and brought us plenty to be happy about in the last 4 years.

But his time is up and the love affair marriage of convenience is truly over. Time to end the relationship and move on

Fixed.

He sorted out our central midfield - ditched Zokora and Jenas (and bravely replaced them there with Modric). I'll give him kudos for that, as Jol and Ramos failed to do it and it looked at one point like they would still be running around aimlessly passing the ball sideways to each other, spinning around in circles on the ball even in the wake of a nuclear war.

4-4 Arsenal
Getting rid of Didier headless chicken Zokora
2-1 Liverpool first season
1-0 Chelsea
1-0 Emirates Marketing Project.
4th
Inter home
AC tie
Getting to watch Real Madrid at WHL.
2-1 twice in quick succession vs Arsenal and Chelsea, beating Arsenal for the first time in a decade.
9-1 Wigan.
Great football at the beginning of this season.

All this makes the end of this season and his at time questionable conduct during this period all the worse. It will unfortunately tarnish his legacy at the club.

Last edited:
Easy to say in retrospect (although a few Spurs and opposition fans called it at the time) but the right time to sack Harry was after 2009/10 season, harsh as it would have seemed.

There is NO defence for the 'wheeler dealer' Harry!!! He got very lucky with Gareth Bale a couple of years ago as he was ready to loan him out to Notts Forest but had to play him due to an injury..Apart from Scott Parker,his buys have been a joke and our best players have been here before he got here.He has NO tactical nouse and motivational managership only gets you so far. He is being found out in a big way now and the quicker he gets outta here, the better. England will do well to look elsewhere cos this CLOWN will take England way down the rankings!!!!! JOKER JOKER JOKER!!!!!!!

Back