• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Redknapp: The Aftermath

Would you keep Arry after the Season?

• Yes - He's done well and should be given at least one more season to consolidate our team

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No - he's peaked and would hold us back.

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
I don't think i'd love him if he stayed..

I respect him, he's been a quality manager and done very well for us in the last couple of years. But he's not been out of this world...

he really has, imo.

cast your mind back not so long... Ghaly, Brown, Tainio, Lee, Atouba. couldn't beat a top 4 side for love nor money, couldn't break down teams that parked the bus, couldn't hold on to our best players, couldn't see out a season holding onto 4th...

now it's the total reverse.

I've never understood the 'Blue & White' army chant. Were Tottenham, our colours are white, will always be white, we are the lillywhites. Where the fudge has the blue came from ?

Redknapp and Jol

I think watching tottenham sides they managed not a lot splits them in my mind as managers. I think redknapp has been fortunate to have better players in his team but i feel it is similar types of performances we get from both of them.

A lot on here did not like Jol but i do wonder if the is anything to split them as managers. I know redknapp got us into the champs league, lucky not to have his oplayers have the bricks i guess.

Not really a thread slagging off redknapp as i feel quite calm about todays performance and also what will await us for the rest of the season. Good thing is we have the final of Paris - Nice tomorrow which i think wiggins can do well in.

I think Redknapp can buy much better than Jol ever did.

True, maybe. I remember stories about jol wanting pretov and distin but got a very young kaboul and boatang.

Im not having a pop here because obviously the whole ramos thing did not work out but i also feel we have not made any progress the last 5 years. I know we got to play in the champs league and we might again next year though i have my doubts. I just feel that as a team we make the same bad choices in games.

Not been to impressed i had hoped we would have progressed as a club over the 5 year period. Sure the non football side has but i feel we are making the same sort of mistakes as 5 years ago.

Im sure i will be shouted down for this but i hope redknapp gets the england job, just hope the next appointment is an experinced one who has control over the players he wants at the club. The lack of wide players is odd when our main 2 are gone.

we are on the verge of the most epic of collapses - down to Harry to prove his worth and sort it out

if we collapse from this - they should make a movie about it.

THFC - The epic of collapses.

Id fudgein do it. Id make millions.

A lot on here did not like Jol but i do wonder if the is anything to split them as managers. I know redknapp got us into the champs league, lucky not to have his oplayers have the bricks i guess

Not really. We lost the last game the season we finished 4th and we still had another 3 points to spare. So we could have afforded the bricks! And yes, the team has moved on since then but so has the league. Look who was down from us in 5th in 05/06 and the following season. The likes of Reading, Everton, Blackburn and Bolton. In many ways, Jol was fortunate in that he came in when we had finally started to get serious. A few years before and he would have probaly gone the way of Graham or Hoddle. I also don't think Redknapp is likely to leave us bottom 3.

I think we are finally better than Arsenal, unfortunately at collapsing when the pressure is on when all the early work is thrown away through stupid decisions.

I think watching tottenham sides they managed not a lot splits them in my mind as managers. I think redknapp has been fortunate to have better players in his team but i feel it is similar types of performances we get from both of them.

A lot on here did not like Jol but i do wonder if the is anything to split them as managers. I know redknapp got us into the champs league, lucky not to have his oplayers have the bricks i guess.

Not really a thread slagging off redknapp as i feel quite calm about todays performance and also what will await us for the rest of the season. Good thing is we have the final of Paris - Nice tomorrow which i think wiggins can do well in.

hmmmm, not sure about that chich.......redknapp sets records (defensive, home pitch strength etc etc), gets us into the champions league, and then into the Quarter finals , has a better points per game average, encourages better football overall IMO, has people unanimously acknowledging us as a top and exciting side, took us on a mother of all runs this season .......and a whole host of other stuff not least of all transfers and getting the best out of players.....

i dont agree at all tbh about what you're saying and the timing of you saying something like this i dont think is remotely coincidental

if we collapse from this - they should make a movie about it.

THFC - The epic of collapses.

Id fudgein do it. Id make millions.

Fresh from the men who brought you 'Vega in Vegas!' and Tony Pulis' award winning 'Swan Lake 2; Put it in the Mixer' comes a tale of horrifying depravity that will move your very soul.

Follow the story of young, fresh faced Luka Modric as he is lured to London with the promise of money and a good life, only to find himself trapped and alone once the bars come down. Caged by the evil, sadistic Daniel Levy, Modric is forced to work two-hour shifts on weekends, and must somehow survive on 45,000 pounds a week. But one day, amid the chaos and terrifying insanity of Tottenham's annual collapse, Luka spots a chance to escape, and a path to the sunlit fields of Abramovichia, with a little help from a friendly agent. Will our young hero survive? Will he take his chance to be free?

Find out this St.Totteringham's Day in

'No Like Chicken Badge'
A Croatian's Tale

15+.

Back