• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Plod along? CL final, he didnt turn up. 2 x League Cup Finals, didnt turn up. 3 goals in 13 semi finals. Don’t pedal me it was Levy’s fault. Euros final, didnt turn up.

Spurs and Kane have had ample opportunity for Silverware.

CL final, we played a superior team. 2 x League Cup finals, we played a superior team.

All three times we could have won something, we went out to teams with better players than us, a better bench than ours, more ambition than ours.

The stronger team with better players generally wins. We have not been the stronger side in most of our eliminations. This is entirely due to Daniel Levy, and Joe Lewis - an odious criminal and tax exile, and his henchman in chief, and the way they run the club.

CL final, we played a superior team. 2 x League Cup finals, we played a superior team.

All three times we could have won something, we went out to teams with better players than us, a better bench than ours, more ambition than ours.

The stronger team with better players generally wins. We have not been the stronger side in most of our eliminations. This is entirely due to Daniel Levy, and Joe Lewis - an odious criminal and tax exile, and his henchman in chief, and the way they run the club.

No way, Lloris, Verts, Toby, Rose, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Kane, would have started for any club in the CL that season.

Kane and Eriksen were the best two players on the planet that year.

Fact of the matter is, we wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for Enic taking over, i am pretty confident we would have been relegated atleast once if it had stayed the same.

And if, say, Abramovich had taken over in 2002 as he was looking to do, we would have had several Premier Leagues, Champions Leagues, FA Cups, and Kane would have retired at Spurs.

If FSG had taken over us instead of Liverpool in 2011, we would have won leagues, CLs, cups.

Hell, if Todd Boehly had taken us over last year as he was allegedly seeking to do, maybe Kane would have stayed seeing us buy a gazillion players and show ambition.

These alternate realities are equally as plausible as going down without ENIC.

Too many people are still scarred from the 1990s - yes, it was a terrible decade. But we don't have to carry it forever along with these mediocre cretins. We can dream of better.

No way, Lloris, Verts, Toby, Rose, Alli, Eriksen, Son, Kane, would have started for any club in the CL that season.

Kane and Eriksen were the best two players on the planet that year.

And we played a team that had better players than we did. VVD was the best defender on the planet, Allison the best goalkeeper, TAA and Robertson two of the best full backs, Mane and Salah two of the best wingers...

While we started Winks and Sissoko in a CL final. They were better than us, mate.

And we played a team that had better players than we did. VVD was the best defender on the planet, Allison the best goalkeeper, TAA and Robertson two of the best full backs, Mane and Salah two of the best wingers...

While we started Winks and Sissoko in a CL final. They were better than us, mate.

did they fudge, bag of toss, we bottled it, massively

Fact of the matter is, we wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for Enic taking over, i am pretty confident we would have been relegated atleast once if it had stayed the same.
Can't say for sure...you are assuming no new owners would come in. But we've seen a lot of investments by foreign monies after Enic.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

Fantastic whataboutery
All hail enic because we would probably have been relegated if they weren’t in charge

Late Sugar.

Mostly CL? We have played in the CL for six seasons total out of the 22 these cretins have owned us for.

Every single Premier league club could claim this, since the PL attracts the best players. But every one of those players achieved success *away* from our club, not at it - now add Kane to that list.

Built with the club's own money, delivered late, but sure. That stadium was supposed to make us better, as I recall, and prevent exactly this outcome. Quelle surprise that it did not.

Doing what? Just existing? You can achieve that without Saudi money. You can also win the lot without Saudi money - but you do need *some* investment, and some smarts, which luckier clubs got while we languish being laughed at by all and sundry for having the owners we do. Tottenham fans chanting 'Levy Out' while opposition fans gleefully chanted 'Daniel Levy, we want you to stay' made it pretty clear that other fans realise this - Levy keeps us shackled to mediocrity, which they are thankful for.

When they took over, we were mid-table. We are now mid-table.

It stretches back longer than the past two years. There is absolutely nothing good about either of these two - neither the criminal in the Bahamas or his mostly useless henchman who has been lying to us for the better part of 22 years about all and sundry.

As long as these owners persist, we will not be able to keep the likes of Harry Kane - Tottenham lads who only want to win things with their boyhood clubs.

That is the biggest tragedy of all. We have everything in us to better than this - we just need the right owners who aren't crippling deadweights with no redeeming features whatsoever. As we mourn the end of an era, I hope more realize that.
I think in general people realise what ENIC are about and what they have always been about.
Maximising there investment, success on the pitch is a secondary ( if even that) consideration.

This forum is an outlier

I think in general people realise what ENIC are about and what they have always been about.
Maximising there investment, success on the pitch is a secondary ( if even that) consideration.

This forum is an outlier

I think this forum is starting to get it, tbh. But it isn't even the most pro-ENIC place out there - that honor goes to r/coys, which is filled with weirdly pro-ENIC happy clapper Americans who think the world of 'Don Levy' because they have somehow gotten it into their heads that Spurs were a Morecambe-sized club before ENIC rocked up, instead of the 4th most decorated team in the land.

And lets be honest @DubaiSpur Spurs of yesteryear would have Kane prised away 5 years ago. It is frustrating we didn't win something with kane. Levy tried hiring Mourinho and Conte for two main reasons: the deafening clammer from fans to snare a trophy and to keep Kane happy and make the most of him while we had him. Some logic in hiring managers who had the best trophy stats going. That that was the wrong move, is a bit of an indictment of the cry-me-a-trophy fans, and Levy for not ignoring them. Had we been able to stick to a plan and not attempted a short-cut manager appoointment, maybe we'd have got there building in increments. Using our funds more carefully to sign better players is the only way to jump up the ranks and get ahead of the oiled clubs. I think we are going back to such a setup now, and while we'll miss Kane, I have a funny feeling he might win silverware with us as a manager.

Last edited:

This forum is an outlier
Yes, it is.

It's one of those rare parts of the internet where people are encouraged to think and to post accordingly. There are some who simply react and post what their emotions tell them without processing them, but they are the outliers here.

And lets be honest @DubaiSpur Spurs of yesteryear would have Kane prised away 5 years ago. Sure its frustrating we didn't win something with kane. I think Levy hired Mourinho and Conte for two reasons: the deafening clammer from fans to snare a trophy and to keep Kane happy and make the most of him while we had him. Hire managers who have the best trophy stats going. That that was the wrong move, is a bit of an indictment of the cry-me-a-trophy fans and Levy for not ignoring them. Had we been able to stick to a plan and not attempted a short-cut manager, maybe we'd have got closer building in increments. Using our funds more carefully to sign better players is the only way to jump up the ranks and get ahead of the oiled clubs. I think we are going back to such a setup now, and while we'll miss Kane, I have a funny feeling he might win silverware with us as a coach or manager.

And this is exactly why ENIC are useless - because we hired 'win now' managers and then *did not give them the tools they need to win*. They half-assed it, like every single thing they do.

Let's be clear - no one was looking forward to Mourinho or Conte for the football. No one. It was going to be dreary, dull, attritional. People accepted it because they thought it would be what made us win.

But to win, both those managers needed top-quality players. And as he has always done for 22 years, Levy cheaped out when it came to that. Mourinho wanted Skriniar, he got Rodon. Conte wanted Bastoni, he got Lenglet. He wanted a world-class right back, he got Died Spence (Porro came too late to matter).

You don't hire demanding, high-maintenance, win-now managers and then give them the same brick you gave project managers. That will fail, and it did.

Levy hired two defensive managers and bought them one good defender in Romero, across three years. He wanted to pretend to be ambitious, but balked at actual ambition.

This is why we fail, mate.

I think this forum is starting to get it, tbh. But it isn't even the most pro-ENIC place out there - that honor goes to r/coys, which is filled with weirdly pro-ENIC happy clapper Americans who think the world of 'Don Levy' because they have somehow gotten it into their heads that Spurs were a Morecambe-sized club before ENIC rocked up, instead of the 4th most decorated team in the land.

You think reddit is pro ENIC? fudging hell mate, reddit & twitter are all in on bad bald man model.

This is forum is by nature a bunch of us older ones, and I'm not doing the debate again, because it comes back to the same thing over and fudging over

- Success in the PL requires more investment than any club generates in legitimate revenue, i.e. sugar daddy/money doping
- ENIC doesn't do that, hence we play with a handicap and it shows

1. Some people understand that (doesn't mean we like it, or endorse it), but understand it
2. Some people outright want the money doping and are honest enough to admit it, regardless of where the money comes from
3. Some people want the success but don't want to admit what that would entail so somehow make it to be ENIC is some kind of cartoon villain or incompetent buffoon that a blind donkey in charge would have done better.

And over and over it's the same argument, back to the same point.

You want success in the PL, you need outside investment
ENIC doesn't do that
And no, unfortunately, there is legitimately fudge all you can do about it (no, it's not Levy's last chance saloon), it's a private company

Back