• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Have we already spent Harry money in anticipation of his departure? And if so how bad would it be financially for us if he doesn't sign another contract and leaves on a free.

Given he is 30, coming to the end of his career and (judging by his unwillingness to sign a new contract to date) likely to leave us at some point soon, I would rather cash in now if the alternative was his leaving on a free. Plus for those wanting him to stay another season, even if it means leaving on a free next year, there is a still lot of downside risk - he has a low scoring season, doesn't fit in with Angeball, gets injured etc. So on balance I would rather get on with the inevitable post-Kane era with as much cash as we can screw out of Bayern.

I was on a picket line in Burbank and a well known actor told me that Ryan Reynolds and Rib McHilhenney had met with Kane and they were nailed on signing Kane for Wrexham. He has a percentage of their production company thrown in and a cameo in the next Deadpool film as Adenoid Man™️. With a guarantee of a sequel thrown in if they win the league two trophy.
This is more credible than the other trash ITK that’s been shared in here.

Have we already spent Harry money in anticipation of his departure? And if so how bad would it be financially for us if he doesn't sign another contract and leaves on a free.

Given he is 30, coming to the end of his career and (judging by his unwillingness to sign a new contract to date) likely to leave us at some point soon, I would rather cash in now if the alternative was his leaving on a free. Plus for those wanting him to stay another season, even if it means leaving on a free next year, there is a still lot of downside risk - he has a low scoring season, doesn't fit in with Angeball, gets injured etc. So on balance I would rather get on with the inevitable post-Kane era with as much cash as we can screw out of Bayern.
I don’t think we have spent the fee
The club ain’t stupid despite what some fans think

Of course we don’t
But the club now have put kane in the position where he has to declare his plans
Too any are getting over excited that he may turn down Bayern
That doesn’t mean he won’t leave next season and join a prem club on a free
But he doesn’t have to declare his plans. He can just wait until his contract is over without telling us anything. I’m sure that won’t happen and when he decides he’ll let the club know in a reasonable time.

But he did sign a new contract, he could have been at real last season.

Kane will be 31 if he stays another year. Last real chance to get £££ and set up his kids for life.

For money reasons only, it was a 2 year deal so he never committed long term.

Kane's kids are already set up for life, he's on a big wage and gets massive endorsements.

But he doesn’t have to declare his plans. He can just wait until his contract is over without telling us anything. I’m sure that won’t happen and when he decides he’ll let the club know in a reasonable time.

To some extent, but if he wants to leave now, he has to declare that intent otherwise the club just rock on and ignore everything? If we are in a situation now where Kane can't make his mind up (we may not be BTW) that's where ita a problem.

Like I said earlier, I can personally rake him leaving now or next season, he has to make the club aware if its this season otherwise it doesn't work, otherwise like I say we all just crack on with the assumption he leaves free next year and trust his proffesionalism

Most Football clubs (apart from us a few years back) spend money. And they are sophisticated businesses that don’t always require sales to buy. But it sounds good to say we’ve already spent our Kane money.

Yeh and many purchases are made with the forecast on future income rather rhan just what we have in the bank now. Especially given than most transfer fees are spread over a number of years

For money reasons only, it was a 2 year deal so he never committed long term.

Kane's kids are already set up for life, he's on a big wage and gets massive endorsements.

Which will end when he retires. Mbappe was set for life but chose to stay.

Yes for money reasons. That was my point.

Back