• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

But he doesn’t have to declare his plans. He can just wait until his contract is over without telling us anything. I’m sure that won’t happen and when he decides he’ll let the club know in a reasonable time.
And that’s his choice
But if I’m doing so the fans have to accept he is making a Choice that’s his benefit and not the clubs (again his choice)
My issue is that as soon as this news came out it was all on the club… it really isn’t. Bayern didn’t offer up the money until yesterday and the club have now decided to accept if
The timing is brick but for once that’s not on the club
What happens next is all on Kane

To some extent, but if he wants to leave now, he has to declare that intent otherwise the club just rock on and ignore everything? If we are in a situation now where Kane can't make his mind up (we may not be BTW) that's where ita a problem.

Like I said earlier, I can personally rake him leaving now or next season, he has to make the club aware if its this season otherwise it doesn't work, otherwise like I say we all just crack on with the assumption he leaves free next year and trust his proffesionalism
My issue is right now he is our idol
That’s hard earned and deserved
He can show his cards now and get the club the £86m or whatever
Or
He can leave for free next season
One benefits the club
One benefits him
Both choices are his to make
His hero status changes for me slightly if he leaves for a free and joins united or Chelsea for example

My issue is right now he is our idol
That’s hard earned and deserved
He can show his cards now and get the club the £86m or whatever
Or
He can leave for free next season
One benefits the club
One benefits him
Both choices are his to make
His hero status changes for me slightly if he leaves for a free and joins united or Chelsea for example

Oh of course, the same here, but even currently if (and I accept its a major if) if he is now dciking about after wanting to join Bayern then the same applies now, the whole thing is like last season to some extent (less public I get) but its still debilitating two days out from season start.

Just a thought but what if no bid has been accepted, isn't this whole story based on anonymous sources in Germany via David Ornstein? Not seen anyone cite a source or any alternative viewpoint.

SSN saying the issue is between Kane and Tottenham. Just wondering, could it he's not happy because Levy has inserted a clause mandating that Bayern cannot sell to a PL rival or that Tottenham have first refusal, something like that? Of course you'd hope he'd want to come back to us, but maybe he's had enough of Levy dictating his career path and would now prefer to be the master of his own destiny?

Oh of course, the same here, but even currently if (and I accept its a major if) if he is now dciking about after wanting to join Bayern then the same applies now, the whole thing is like last season to some extent (less public I get) but its still debilitating two days out from season start.
He wanted to join Bayern as it was his only option this summer
He would prefer, IMO a Madrid or Barca
In reality footballs elite has a certain something that Bayern, despite history and trophies doesn’t have. I think they lack a story… I know that sounds wnaky
I’ve never grown up knowing of the great Bayern team of ???
But I did grow up knowing about Madrid, Barca, pool teams, united plane crash team, Lisbon lions
I know that’s feeble but city still aren’t elite despite what they have done as they don’t have the historical reference

Son up front wouldn't be the end of the world.

Perisic on the left. With Madison and Bissouma feeding Son, and Skipp making some late runs into the box, I would feel okay with that. Possibly a better setup than with Richarlison.

Last edited:
Such bad timing. Two days before start of the season. The club better have some irons in the fire regards incoming new striker and another top CB. You’d like to think that we are prepared but I have my doubts.

Such bad timing. Two days before start of the season. The club better have some irons in the fire regards incoming new striker and another top CB. You’d like to think that we are prepared but I have my doubts.
No chance, we will be scrambling around on Deadline Day with Levy trying to save £5.25

We may be happy with Richy and the new guy. It might be, and hypothetically basing on what Ange said, that if Kane goes the money will be used on another defender like Tap whatever his name was rather than trying to find a new Kane.

I don’t think there is anyone out there who is an obvious replacement - Martinez from Inter perhaps but like I said it’s more likely to go elsewhere

We may be happy with Richy and the new guy. It might be, and hypothetically basing on what Ange said, that if Kane goes the money will be used on another defender like Tap whatever his name was rather than trying to find a new Kane.

I don’t think there is anyone out there who is an obvious replacement - Martinez from Inter perhaps but like I said it’s more likely to go elsewhere

I’d hope not really. Can’t rely on an unproven youngster and I’ve seen a lot of talk of Richarlison he does not score enough goals. What’s his top prem tally? 13 odd in one season. Plus he does get injured a bit.

Sorry but it’s poor on clubs part of that was case.

We also have son.

Back