• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Yet Mbappe still wants to leave because he knows it's a 2nd rate league that doesn't pose a challenge.

But he did sign a new contract, he could have been at real last season.

Kane will be 31 if he stays another year. Last real chance to get £££ and set up his kids for life.

I th
The one thing he's said to be wanting is trophies and that's one thing he won't get at Spurs. I think people who believe he'll stay because he enjoys life under Postecoglou are fooling themselves. He's been there and he's done that. He's had managers he enjoyed working with, others he didn't seem to enjoy but I don't think it's a matter of having fun at this stage. If he stays, we're losing him on a free in 12 months and that means we've got zero money to replace him. The heart says he should stay but the head definitely says it'd be better for all parties if he goes (unless he signs a new contract but he'd have done that already if he were interested in spending his whole career here).

I think the fact he likes Ange is a reason to stay; it makes another year at Spurs bearable and have all the benefits of being a free agent next summer. I have no doubt that if this was any of the last 3 managers he would be off given the turgid football we have played.

According to our information, an unnamed club has made Harry Kane a significantly better offer for a free transfer in 2024. Paris are looking for a replacement for Mbappé. Chelsea and Manchester United cannot be ruled out either.
[Christian Falk cf bayern]

Oh thats it is it??

According to our information, an unnamed club has made Harry Kane a significantly better offer for a free transfer in 2024. Paris are looking for a replacement for Mbappé. Chelsea and Manchester United cannot be ruled out either.

Oh thats it is it??

Sounds good to me! Gives us time to offer him a new contract during the season as we're kicking ass and he's scoring goals for fun. :)

Can't sign, doesn't mean he doesn't know where he's going.
Unless there’s some serious breach of rules, PL clubs can’t make any offers until June. I’m pretty sure almost any foreign top-tier club would make an offer for a 30 year old Kane in January, like Real or Barcelona. I’m just stating the rules, I’m not denying there could be some shady stuff going on behind the scenes but that would be a pretty serious breach of regulations IMO.

Oh thats it is it??
So that's why you don't publicly announce lowball offers for a month, this was always a possibility they should have got serious and wrapped it up earlier.

Come on, Harry. You know you need to stay for this season at least. That's all we want. For now. Haha.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I may well be in the minority but I'd rather he goes now. We get a good amount of money to reinvest and safe in the knowledge he's not going to one of our domestic rivals.

I have complete faith in Ange to rebuild without Kane here, as great as a Kane is he doesn't really even fit Anges desired style (of course I'm not suggesting there isn't a place for him in his team).

If Kane remains here another season as great as an additional season of him on the pitch will be, the chances of him deciding to remain here are extremely slim, he will leave on a free and the odds are high if it being to one of the Manchester clubs. I would happily have him leave a season earlier and for that scenario not to play out.....

His net worth is more than £50 million apparently.

How much more is needed????

The only sites i could find sayhis net worth is £33m ($40m). So he could tripple or quadruple that in a year.

How much does he need? How much does anyone need. People in 3rd world countries would probably think you are rich. But you see people like kane and feel you are poor. Kane sees people like levy and thinks he is poor in comparrison. Levy sees elon musk and feels the same. Ambitious people will always want more.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I may well be in the minority but I'd rather he goes now. We get a good amount of money to reinvest and safe in the knowledge he's not going to one of our domestic rivals.

I have complete faith in Ange to rebuild without Kane here, as great as a Kane is he doesn't really even fit Anges desired style (of course I'm not suggesting there isn't a place for him in his team).

If Kane remains here another season as great as an additional season of him on the pitch will be, the chances of him deciding to remain here are extremely slim, he will leave on a free and the odds are high if it being to one of the Manchester clubs. I would happily have him leave a season earlier and for that scenario not to play out.....

Yeh I am so torn by it all, todays been a tight sh1tter of a day but I am now in two camps, stay this season and go on a free or go now BUT something has to be decided now and it has to be definitive, this holding pattern we seem in is not helpful for anyone and the most important thing here is the club and Saturdays fixture. We can all have sympathies with Kane and his situation but he is still ultimately under contract so he can either go now or stay on and leave on a free, I am relaxed with it. I am not relaxed to the disruption to Ange and the team.

I love Kane but my loyalty is to Tottenham Hotspur FC not Harry Kane FC

I was on a picket line in Burbank and a well known actor told me that Ryan Reynolds and Rib McHilhenney had met with Kane and they were nailed on signing Kane for Wrexham. He has a percentage of their production company thrown in and a cameo in the next Deadpool film as Adenoid Man™️. With a guarantee of a sequel thrown in if they win the league two trophy.

I th

I think the fact he likes Ange is a reason to stay; it makes another year at Spurs bearable and have all the benefits of being a free agent next summer. I have no doubt that if this was any of the last 3 managers he would be off given the turgid football we have played.

I'm not sure about that. Kane was one of the very few players to publicly regret Mourinho's departure. By all accounts, he had a good working relationship with him. That's why I believe some fans are fooling themselves: what you perceive and what a professional football player perceives can be two very different things. In any case, it's certainly a great situation for him to be in but for the club, not so much. And no matter how much I like and admire him, I'm not a Harry Kane fan, I'm a Spurs fan.

Back