• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Levy wants him to go or sign a deal he wants to stay but not sign at this time? Or a smaller squabble over loyalty bonus as he hasn't put a transfer request in? Wouldn't be unlike Levy to shift previously agreed goalposts...

Yeh could well be that now he doesn't wanna go because of timing but the club want him to because of the finances. Who the fcuk knows at this stage

Leave one of, if not the best striker in the world and our only world class player on the bench just to spite him? Nah, no thanks.

If Kane is here he will put in the shift, so I agree, you can't bench him.

Maybe if our season ends early, but even then he hasn't don't much if anything wrong towards us. So why would we be dingdongs to him?

I think this is a reasonable take. The haggling over the fee might have been real but by all accounts, Kane has been open to this move for a while. TBF, some fans were incredulous at the notion but now we see with a few agreed, surely we must have some contingency plan to spend that money with only a few weeks left. We must have targets that Ange and the board have wanted if we got a windfall from the Kane transfer. And hopefully if other players leave, we can get some high quality replacements in as Levy probably wants to dampen the blow of losing Kane as much as possible.

Once again, but perhaps still not enough, I wish Kane the best in his future and I will always be thankful for what he’s done for the club even if he couldn’t carry us to a trophy. At the end of the day though, I want to see a team, not one single marquee player. I hope we back Ange now as I’m sure he’s only focused on the future of the club.

We have probably spent some of the Kane money already: Madison, VDV, Vicario, Philips, Véliz, Soloman not to mention stumping up the extra for Kulu and Porro. That lot probably equate to more than the Kane money. If we add Orban, and maybe one other CB then we should be done.

Yeh could well be that now he doesn't wanna go because of timing but the club want him to because of the finances. Who the fcuk knows at this stage

Personally, i think the club would be happy either way; stay another season at least with a chance he will be impressed with Ange; or sell him for £100 now and re-invest for player likely to leave in 9 months anyway. Leave it to the player to make himself the villain in this. This also leaves us another year for succession planning and see how Richy does.

As for Kane, i cant see why he would go to Munich now when he can go anywhere at the end of the season, on huge wages, and even to a prem club or one of the top European Clubs. Munich is the only club in for him now and if he goes there, that is it for him in terms of another move as he would be on a 5 year deal.

He's probably looking at that £86m and thinking it would look better in his pocket. PSG would probably offer him a fortune to sign a precontract in jan to replace mbappe.

Zero chance he goes there, I don't see any top level players with the right attitude bothering to go there in the future. Dossers like Neymar and people just below top level or those attracted by the salary yes but the elite like Kane, Haaland etc no.

The one thing he's said to be wanting is trophies and that's one thing he won't get at Spurs. I think people who believe he'll stay because he enjoys life under Postecoglou are fooling themselves. He's been there and he's done that. He's had managers he enjoyed working with, others he didn't seem to enjoy but I don't think it's a matter of having fun at this stage. If he stays, we're losing him on a free in 12 months and that means we've got zero money to replace him. The heart says he should stay but the head definitely says it'd be better for all parties if he goes (unless he signs a new contract but he'd have done that already if he were interested in spending his whole career here).

Zero chance he goes there, I don't see any top level players with the right attitude bothering to go there in the future. Dossers like Neymar and people just below top level or those attracted by the salary yes but the elite like Kane, Haaland etc no.

PSG can offer kane 10 times the amount of money other clubs can. Mbappe allegedly got €200m a year net.

Back