• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Things change, none of us know whats going on behind the scenes. He might be tinkled off with the messing around and has decided to stay and take control of things himself. Maybe City have been in touch and said they will sign him on a free at the end of the season. Loads of scenarios were he decides to stay. Not saying any of those have happened and he is staying but something seems to have changed.

The only thing that has changed is Sky and a few other people who like clicks or selling advertising are jumping on a trending story. They have to say something to get the attention.

Leave one of, if not the best striker in the world and our only world class player on the bench just to spite him? Nah, no thanks.

So come January and Harry knows where he is going in the summer, it's almost certainly a PL club, and our results could influence if he gets CL or not, you trust him to give his all?
Or one tackle, jump or fall could scupper his £10ms deal, you think he isn't going to coast just a little bit?
Thats totally unrealistic.

So come January and Harry knows where he is going in the summer, it's almost certainly a PL club, and our results could influence if he gets CL or not, you trust him to give his all?
Or one tackle, jump or fall could scupper his £10ms deal, you think he isn't going to coast just a little bit?
He can’t sign for a PL club until June 2024.

Of course he's going to give his all. He still wants to win. If he's going to a PL club it will be to City and anything we do won't impact them qualifying for CL.
Even if he's only half committed he'll still be our best player.

Fwiw, I think this is a done deal. We are just getting our replacement signings done. I suppose Kane could scupper it, but tbh I think its been planned out in some detail for some time. And whilst you could pull the plug last minute, there are all maner of agents and people you'd probably be messing around. However, it is Kane's career, and if he wants to stay, sign a contract, and everyone gets on with playing football.
I think this is a reasonable take. The haggling over the fee might have been real but by all accounts, Kane has been open to this move for a while. TBF, some fans were incredulous at the notion but now we see with a few agreed, surely we must have some contingency plan to spend that money with only a few weeks left. We must have targets that Ange and the board have wanted if we got a windfall from the Kane transfer. And hopefully if other players leave, we can get some high quality replacements in as Levy probably wants to dampen the blow of losing Kane as much as possible.

Once again, but perhaps still not enough, I wish Kane the best in his future and I will always be thankful for what he’s done for the club even if he couldn’t carry us to a trophy. At the end of the day though, I want to see a team, not one single marquee player. I hope we back Ange now as I’m sure he’s only focused on the future of the club.

If German media are now saying Kane's got doubts and he's 50:50 about the move...that's not an ideal start if he really does move to Bayern.
I'd say that is an indication that this won't happen but I think I have changed my mind five times in the last 24 hours.

The media have already trashed him out there once this week, like you say, the doubts are going to be spun negatively. Might be why he has doubts

If German media are now saying Kane's got doubts and he's 50:50 about the move...that's not an ideal start if he really does move to Bayern.
I'd say that is an indication that this won't happen but I think I have changed my mind five times in the last 24 hours.

Exactly how I feel, but at the same time very certain that I want him to stay. That we did not want Veliz to stay at Rosario for six more months is already a form of succession planning. For me, that's still the best clue that the club thinks Harry will leave. We really did not need another CF, our priorities should be elsewhere.

The media have already trashed him out there once this week, like you say, the doubts are going to be spun negatively. Might be why he has doubts

I don't think kanes decision to move his family to germany, hinges on one bricky article from a journalist.

I don't think kanes decision to move his family to germany, hinges on one bricky article from a journalist.

I actually think that's a massive reason to take the media into account, if he is being absolutely blasted by the most influential paper in the area before even moving then maybe its reason to protect them and yourself. Im not saying it's an absolute reason but you can be sure he would be aware of it.

I actually think that's a massive reason to take the media into account, if he is being absolutely blasted by the most influential paper in the area before even moving then maybe its reason to protect them and yourself. Im not saying it's an absolute reason but you can be sure he would be aware of it.

The only reason that would effect his decision, is if he didn't think he was good enough.

The only reason that would effect his decision, is if he didn't think he was good enough.

Maybe or he knows he is good enough and so should they and it comes over as a complete un warrented hatchet job. An open letter to the board basically ripping him apart for alot of reasons, was extreme and frankly, extremely weird

Of course we don’t
But the club now have out kane in the position where he has to declare his plans
Too any are getting over excited that he may turn down Bayern
That doesn’t mean he won’t leave next season and join a prem club on a free
The only plan he has to declare is whether he wants to sign for Bayern or not.
He doesn't have to inform Spurs/Levy of anything else regarding the future....

Back