• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

No-one knows other than Levy, and predicting what he'll do is madness.
My GUT feeling is that he is so tinkled off at the way BM have gone about things, he will refuse to sell.
93 million quid plus ad ons is not 100 or 120, and I'd further guess BM will not be able to structure the payment as he wants.
Of course, as I write this, he could be doing the deal. It's all guess-work.

Again, my guess/gut/hunch says he stays the season.
Historically he's always claimed he never wanted to sell our players to bigger clubs and on 4 or 5 occasions they've made the situation untenable by requesting the move/ refusing to play etc.

If kane is still here at the close of the window I'd like to think floating majority will see this as an example of where Levy has chosen what's on the field over the balance sheet. Selling now would need a very special couple of players lined up to come in, Ange being prepared for this and planning to start the first couple of league games without him.

The difference between 80 and 100 or whatever it ends up being is obviously a lot of money in real terms but n football terms 10-20 mill and the way Kane has been used in pre season means the immediate impact on the squad/ new manager just feels like adding fuel to the fire that he doesn't understand that the playing side isn't just about numbers.

If he stays it will feel like Kane is the proverbial new singing by keeping him after all this noise imo.

Media seem like they are going extra hard on why Kane should go...

With the Sky Sports bit about how much is Kane actually worth to Spurs. The tide might be changing. Might just be covering their bases but a change in tone might mean they don’t think it is going to happen now.

I had a thought today about a possible reason that could put Harry off moving...

If we went to a team in the champions league it would mean he would have a very hard season and play a lot games as they would want to get their money's worth from him.

if he stays with us, he could have a fairly relaxed season where, given his status at the club, he could even be asked to be rested for certain games.

And the reason that might be of interest to him is the world cup next summer.. That could well be his last one and a comparitively easier season at spurs means he would go into that feeling fresher....

'Er indoors says i think too much about things ... She could be right but COYS..

I had a thought today about a possible reason that could put Harry off moving...

If we went to a team in the champions league it would mean he would have a very hard season and play a lot games as they would want to get their money's worth from him.

if he stays with us, he could have a fairly relaxed season where, given his status at the club, he could even be asked to be rested for certain games.

And the reason that might be of interest to him is the world cup next summer.. That could well be his last one and a comparitively easier season at spurs means he would go into that feeling fresher....

'Er indoors says i think too much about things ... She could be right but COYS..

those world cups are coming around quick now

Ffs.

Brilliant.

More or less what I say to supporters at work. Yes, he isnt worth £100m for a 30yo in his final season to a buying club, but to Tottenham he is worth way here.

The most sense I ever heard on that channel for years

If 100m secures him now for a buying club it's better for them than him signing for someone else on a free next summer - outside of Haaland he's about as much as a sure thing you could get for guarenteed goals over the length of his next contract. No ones buying a CF who'll do better than him over the next 3-4 years so in that regard he most certainly is worth 100m to a buying club.

Update from WALOB...

I’ve been told tonight, the Harry Kane to Bayern deal is on the brink of collapsing. Bayern's scrambling to save it, but trust in Camp Kane is fading fast. Bayern had agreed on a fee verbally, but the payment terms didn't sit well with Levy. This misstep set Bayern back significantly in the negotiations.

Discussions will continue, with Daniel stepping back and agent Pini taking over again as his ear piece but Daniel won't step in now unless it’s required.

I must stress time is running out for every party in the deal and it’s gonna need a big swing from Bayern now to get this done.

Spurs had initiated 'Project Kane,' but it appears atm that this contingency is currently on pause due to the above

which is causing its own issues .

WLB X

If 100m secures him now for a buying club it's better for them than him signing for someone else on a free next summer - outside of Haaland he's about as much as a sure thing you could get for guarenteed goals over the length of his next contract. No ones buying a CF who'll do better than him over the next 3-4 years so in that regard he most certainly is worth 100m to a buying club.

Exactly that, I said this a fee weeks back, 100m for the best striker in the world is still and absolute bargain

He surely can't be off now? Thursday before a big PL start, would basically put the kybosh on Ange work and pre season. If any part of the stories about Kane not wanting to harm the plans for Amge is true he can't be off??

Back