• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

SSN saying they have offered £94.6m inc add-ons

Please no not now !!!

We should be issuing a statement back saying it is not the required amount. Do NOT return with any further offers, consider this closed and any further attempts and we will seek legal advice

Hes going let's just get over it ... I am interested in seeing what version of a striker we get to replace him if at all ... it would unfortunately be typical of the chairman to do this ... will it be a frazier Campbell? An Andy boothe? A rasiak? Or a N'Somebody ...

Cant replace a player like kane so hopefully we have a plan and put it in place quick.

I personally don't subscribe to the skint idea and think other factors were at play for the delay, I fully expect others to go too. That said Kane could still go, but I don't think it will be to balance books
100% agree. There is much money in the PL, a £100m outlay isn't that much anymore.
There is a bit of risk built into the in/out model, but in general we know a lot of business will be possible in the last week and then last few days of the window.

I don't think Kane is a factor per se. Although I suspect there has been mature conversation re: any bids that come in and deadlines. And a contingency plan with be in place. Whether that's develop what we have or buy someone is another matter.

Hes going let's just get over it ... I am interested in seeing what version of a striker we get to replace him if at all ... it would unfortunately be typical of the chairman to do this ... will it be a frazier Campbell? An Andy boothe? A rasiak? Or a N'Somebody ...

Cant replace a player like kane so hopefully we have a plan and put it in place quick.
He isn’t going to Bayern unless they pay the fee they know we want
That’s the daft thing
They know what is needed to get the player
They just keep on coming up with something else

Guess one question we dont know the answer too….
Even if Kane doesn’t join Bayern next season, who will finish second to them?

TalkSh#te reckon we will accept the bid today.

These kn@bs just wont give it a rest will they. I really hope we stick to our guns just to p#ss the media off. Then if Kane remarkably signs an extension it will be just amazing.
I would love to see their faces at TS, Sky and BT (or whatever they are called this season)

Kane seems to have accepted he might have to stay another season and then has a free choice next year. While he seems happy to go to Germany, where he should get an easy title or two and still have time to return to the PL and get Shearer's record, I'm not sure that's his ideal choice. Next year he can consider all offers and Bayern might not be the preference. I assume they are aware this is their best chance to get him, although perhaps their arrogance makes them think he would choose them next year over Real or Barca (assuming they're not still broke) or someone else.

Kane seems to have accepted he might have to stay another season and then has a free choice next year. While he seems happy to go to Germany, where he should get an easy title or two and still have time to return to the PL and get Shearer's record, I'm not sure that's his ideal choice. Next year he can consider all offers and Bayern might not be the preference. I assume they are aware this is their best chance to get him, although perhaps their arrogance makes them think he would choose them next year over Real or Barca (assuming they're not still broke) or someone else.
I think Kane’s perfectly happy to stay another season and take his choice of clubs next summer and a with the bonus of a huge sum in his pocket. It’s why he hasn’t shown even the slightest signs of agitating for a move.

I’m sure it’s a case of if Bayern stump up the cash then he’ll be fine to go now, but if not then he’ll happpily stay a year and leave next summer. No lose really.

No-one knows other than Levy, and predicting what he'll do is madness.
My GUT feeling is that he is so tinkled off at the way BM have gone about things, he will refuse to sell.
93 million quid plus ad ons is not 100 or 120, and I'd further guess BM will not be able to structure the payment as he wants.
Of course, as I write this, he could be doing the deal. It's all guess-work.

Again, my guess/gut/hunch says he stays the season.

No-one knows other than Levy, and predicting what he'll do is madness.
My GUT feeling is that he is so tinkled off at the way BM have gone about things, he will refuse to sell.
93 million quid plus ad ons is not 100 or 120, and I'd further guess BM will not be able to structure the payment as he wants.
Of course, as I write this, he could be doing the deal. It's all guess-work.

Again, my guess/gut/hunch says he stays the season.

Its too late now IMO - Brentford preparations must be in full flow and Mrs Kane is about to drop any day. I think they've missed their window

Back