• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Despite having prepared myself for his sale, there remains the kernel of hope that I shall still see Kane play for us next season under an attack-minded coach who will enable him to get at least thirty goals for us.

Surely he must be tempted, if Angeball works out as well as it has indicated in the pre-season, there must be every reason to think he will destroy Shearers record ahead of schedule. And if he does, and we _still_ haven't been able to bring home a trophy, he can go abroad to win that tin cup he desires then, either on the continent or somewhere warm and sandy..

Kane is already secured a massive chapter in the history books of Tottenham Hotspur. Imagine if he both managed to break that record, _and_ captain Spurs to the first major trophy in a lifetime? I see a planning permission for a massive statue the size of the Eiffel Tower somewhere outside the stadium coming the councils way if that should happen!
bender-futurama.gif

So another final final, promise it is, no lying, please please Mr Levy, final offer incoming according to reports

I wouldn't pay much attention to the stuff they're pushing through their usual outlets. Pretty sure Daniel doesn't.

If we've given them a number, then that's what they have to come up with. No amount of media pressure will change that.

Not progressing?
Levy gave Bayern a figure (weeks ago), and they are whingeing their way towards it.
It's progressing just fine thank you, whoever you are.
Yep. It's one zero zero with a pound sign...just to make Levy acknowledge you.

And of course it doesn't end there.

Edit. Which I think they know, they just have a superiority complex. They just need to get out of their own way.

Its actually hilarious that they are losing their heads over this, more than we are at the prospect of losing him, generally because we have made peace with the idea. TBH, I am loving the fact their press have been made to look like utter clams

Apparently they are going to bid £95m.

We need to reject that and hopefully then they go away but if they then bid again at minimum £105m then we have something to make a serious final decision on.

Apparently they are going to bid £95m.

We need to reject that and hopefully then they go away but if they then bid again at minimum £105m then we have something to make a serious final decision on.
I'm not sure we do. The less time we have to identify, secure and integrate targets the higher the benefit of keeping Kane comes.

It's an interesting one as in the past we've lost stars who openly agitate for a move, this doesn't feel like one of those.

I really hope Levy has learned his lesson that there is an opportunity cost to not bringing in players/ selling them as the window closes. For all the years I think we've kept players rather than accept an offer below their 'book value', Kane has a value of 0 as was never purchased.

Let's have a proper go this season, Kane will feel like a new signing and if we do well either he signs or we become a more attractive proposition for a replacement, to dare is to after all...

Back