• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

That performance tonight must have changed a few minds of the 'Sell Kane' phalanx.

A hat-trick away from 20 goals for the 8th season in a row

The way he plays he could be top class well into his 30s.

He's a great goalscorer but his passing is just insane.

Keep him. Mummify him. He never leaves. Buy a youngster now on the cheap to learn from him or if dane or parrot can (although parrot seems to be turning into a good winger by the looks of things).

I could understand why, but I didn’t like his apparent gesturing away from the club over the summer. He is a step above where we are as a club. If we want him to stay, we need to act our part over the summer and sufficiently invest as a club in talented players.

We took a positive step in bringing in Conte, but we now need to give him the tools to be successful with.

If he can shape the squad as he wishes to, if we can move towards the Conte ideal and take a step towards trophies then Kane’s stay will be merited. If not, then if he chooses to leave, and the right offer is made to us for him, then I will be appreciative of his time at the club and understanding of his reasons.

Today, he was excellent. His all round game was amongst the best that I’ve seen. He was a team player, creating, leading the line and scoring two good goals. Well done Harry Kane, he is a truly exceptional talent and I hope we make it worth it for him stay at the club for the rest of his career. Go down as a legend.

He was totally at his best today, hope it continues.
Took full advantage of it but i think kulu made a big difference for Kane and son.

Very pleased with his after match interview as well, sticking up for hugo and saying it was a team effort.
Stuff like that helps.

Did find it interesting conte said he had to increase kanes fitness levels in his interview. He stopped himself last week, paused and then said the squads. Ally gold mentioned it on his youtube vid the other day.

as someone else wrote on youtube, Peak Harry Kane is when defenders seem to bounce off of him, and if Conte had said to raise his fitness levels, the premier league be warned

Him and Sonny are clicking again, yesss

Back