• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

It's the snap shots I find interesting.
He used to have great confidence in setting himself and pinging it from any distance from 22yards or less.
It must be ankle related - you rarely see him hit the ball with any power anymore.
He's smashed a few shots in the last few games, they've flashed wide or over, but he has still hit them.

There's nothing wrong with Kane, it's the crap he's surrounded by.
The summer non-transfer saga took it's toll on him, the fans and the team but he's been putting a shift in now it's all settled down and Conte has come in. He'll still be a top striker/10 for 4 years at least and will guarantee us a minimum of 20 goals a season in that time. We could cash in on him, get say £70m but what will that get us particularly if we're not in the CL which now looks possible after the past 2 pathetic performances by the team?
As has been said the Summer window really is critical if we're finally going to challenge at the top end, minimum of 3 or 4 first teamers in the positions we all know. Hopefully all Conte's first choices.
Edit. If we had better players in those positions Kane wouldn't feel the need to drop deep or out wide to compensate.

It appears to me Kane actively wants to now play a number 10 role rather than an outright CF. He is getting pummelled by centre halves and we have noone who can take the weight off his shoulders. One key difference is his closing down. Nowadays it is halfhearted at best - compare that when he chased everything and everyone down like a mad dervish when he first got in the side. We need to adapt Kane by bringing in a top CF who he can play off.

It appears to me Kane actively wants to now play a number 10 role rather than an outright CF. He is getting pummelled by centre halves and we have noone who can take the weight off his shoulders. One key difference is his closing down. Nowadays it is halfhearted at best - compare that when he chased everything and everyone down like a mad dervish when he first got in the side. We need to adapt Kane by bringing in a top CF who he can play off.
He does still chase down but it looks half hearted as under Poch he had 3 or 4 helping with the press, now he's almost alone in doing it and the 2 or 3 defenders just pass it around him.

When he was chasing around and diving in there was complaints that he's going to get injured, when he stops doing it there's complaints that he's not putting any effort in, no winning...

The problem is the crap around Kane, nobody can consistently pass the ball forward well or put in a decent cross. Hopefully Bentancur can improve the passing from midfield and stop the need for Kane to drop deep to create.

When he was chasing around and diving in there was complaints that he's going to get injured, when he stops doing it there's complaints that he's not putting any effort in, no winning...

The problem is the crap around Kane, nobody can consistently pass the ball forward well or put in a decent cross. Hopefully Bentancur can improve the passing from midfield and stop the need for Kane to drop deep to create.

yes he can win, he just needs to get back to single handedly winning us every game like he used to

One of the best individual performances I've seen in a long time

For me that was his best so far in a Spurs shirt.

Remember Berbatov putting in an awesome display some years back (v Wolves???) when Keane got sent off early doors. Bearing in mind the opposition today and current form, I rate that performance today by Kane as one of the best Spurs individual displays this century

Remember Berbatov putting in an awesome display some years back (v Wolves???) when Keane got sent off early doors. Bearing in mind the opposition today and current form, I rate that performance today by Kane as one of the best Spurs individual displays this century

I remember that performance, I was there, I thought it was against Bolton. That was a very special performance by Berba, this was not far off

That was v Bolton or Reading i think

City will come back in Summer. And the price should be minimum £200m. No player is worth that money in my opinion, but to Spurs he is priceless. Levy has to back Conte in Summer and show Kane we mean business.
I have seen rumours we are wanting De Light, Kessie along with Bale. That would be a massive step in the right direction for me

City will come back in Summer. And the price should be minimum £200m. No player is worth that money in my opinion, but to Spurs he is priceless. Levy has to back Conte in Summer and show Kane we mean business.
I have seen rumours we are wanting De Light, Kessie along with Bale. That would be a massive step in the right direction for me
For me Kane is staying at Spurs now
I'm expecting him to sign a new deal soon too

Best player in the Prem.

City hang your heads in shame prioritizing Grealish instead (and bidding 25m more, WTAF:eek:), boat has well and truly passed now.

Back