• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Cinema and Hotel to come ! Don’t forget that.
Glory days and Glory nights back soon! I can boast to all my Gooner and Cheat$ki friends about that. Whom cares about the actual core business of the club (I know, I"m assuming that football is the core business)?

Felt sorry for him Wednesday but not today. He was fudging awful.

To be honest i think for most of this season he has been a shadow of his best, Probably get hammered for saying this but it might not be a bad idea to sell him, he is not getting any younger or fitter and a player who has been as good as he has been deserves a chance to win something. I also have doubts about his fitness.

We could solve a lot of problems with the fee we could still get for him.

To be honest i think for most of this season he has been a shadow of his best, Probably get hammered for saying this but it might not be a bad idea to sell him, he is not getting any younger or fitter and a player who has been as good as he has been deserves a chance to win something. I also have doubts about his fitness.

We could solve a lot of problems with the fee we could still get for him.

Yeah I'm not as wedded to him as I was a year ago. The summer shenanigans caused a lot of that. He really looks to be missing something. Yesterday he had one or two chances to pull the trigger and was a split second too slow. Its happened a few times this season.

At his age, he should be at the peak of his powers so is it too soon for him to be on the decline? I know he's had some injuries but still. Or is he missing a little something mentally after what happened in the summer. Either way, he's not the player or the man I thought he was so if we decided to sell, I could live with it.

Yeah I'm not as wedded to him as I was a year ago. The summer shenanigans caused a lot of that. He really looks to be missing something. Yesterday he had one or two chances to pull the trigger and was a split second too slow. Its happened a few times this season.

At his age, he should be at the peak of his powers so is it too soon for him to be on the decline? I know he's had some injuries but still. Or is he missing a little something mentally after what happened in the summer. Either way, he's not the player or the man I thought he was so if we decided to sell, I could live with it.

I think him and son have this record in their sights and their first thought is to find each other. All their instinctive link up play has gone.

At his age, he should be at the peak of his powers so is it too soon for him to be on the decline? I know he's had some injuries but still
. Or is he missing a little something mentally after what happened in the summer. Either way, he's not the player or the man I thought he was so if we decided to sell, I could live with it.

Again i might get hammered for this but i said a year or so back that i was concerned about his injurys and how they may affect him going forward. I thought he may struggle once he gets to 30 or so with all the ankle problems he has had and allthough the summer problems with him allegdly wanting out has affected him i fear that he has lost a lot of mobility because of them.

There is no doubt that he has lost movement and as i say the transfer gonad*s would have affected him but to me he looks like he has lost some of his quick movement.

Again i might get hammered for this but i said a year or so back that i was concerned about his injurys and how they may affect him going forward. I thought he may struggle once he gets to 30 or so with all the ankle problems he has had and allthough the summer problems with him allegdly wanting out has affected him i fear that he has lost a lot of mobility because of them.

There is no doubt that he has lost movement and as i say the transfer gonad*s would have affected him but to me he looks like he has lost some of his quick movement.
His movement was fine Saturday
Wednesday and yesterday he came deeper and deeper and then he doesn’t have the legs for the sprints needed
We need a 3 man midfield to support him and son asap

His movement was fine Saturday
Wednesday and yesterday he came deeper and deeper and then he doesn’t have the legs for the sprints needed
We need a 3 man midfield to support him and son asap

Maybe i should have said fast movement then because that was how he used to get all his space, now when i see him play in most games he looks ponderous at times, plus his first touch is not as good ( as often) as it was.

There's nothing wrong with Kane, it's the crap he's surrounded by.
The summer non-transfer saga took it's toll on him, the fans and the team but he's been putting a shift in now it's all settled down and Conte has come in. He'll still be a top striker/10 for 4 years at least and will guarantee us a minimum of 20 goals a season in that time. We could cash in on him, get say £70m but what will that get us particularly if we're not in the CL which now looks possible after the past 2 pathetic performances by the team?
As has been said the Summer window really is critical if we're finally going to challenge at the top end, minimum of 3 or 4 first teamers in the positions we all know. Hopefully all Conte's first choices.
Edit. If we had better players in those positions Kane wouldn't feel the need to drop deep or out wide to compensate.

The summer non-transfer saga took it's toll on him, the fans and the team but he's been putting a shift in now it's all settled down and Conte has come in. He'll still be a top striker/10 for 4 years at least and will guarantee us a minimum of 20 goals a season in that time. We could cash in on him, get say £70m but what will that get us particularly if we're not in the CL which now looks possible after the past 2 pathetic performances by the team?
As has been said the Summer window really is critical if we're finally going to challenge at the top end, minimum of 3 or 4 first teamers in the positions we all know. Hopefully all Conte's first choices.
Edit. If we had better players in those positions Kane wouldn't feel the need to drop deep or out wide to compensate.

There's no value or sense in selling him now, that window has passed - world record fee territory and it might be different but it's going to be nowhere near that atm and like you say what are we going to do with 70m and a much weaker team to improve as a result of selling him?

Can't see him getting 20 league goals this season, son is our top league scorer and he's been poor for months. And doesn't take pens, or free kicks.

Jason Burt filling his monthly quota of 'Kane must leave to achieve stuff' articles.

Actually wouldn't mind if they coughed up a decent enough fee this summer so he could go there and see out his career winning nothing. Maybe with Poch in charge, something else that must happen according to Burt.
If they got Poch, Kane and Rice then I reckon they’d be laughing personally. They’ve got good players, just a bit unbalanced.

Pointless discussion as whether any of you agree with it or not, levy will not sell kane this summer for a penny less than £150m.

The only point at which levy will soften this stance is the summer of 2023.

It's the snap shots I find interesting.
He used to have great confidence in setting himself and pinging it from any distance from 22yards or less.
It must be ankle related - you rarely see him hit the ball with any power anymore. Probably why he focuses on passing long range so much.

What's for certain, he is no longer a centre forward.
I've said for a few years his style of play is a problem. Conte has asked him to play CF, but he doesn't do it.

If they got Poch, Kane and Rice then I reckon they’d be laughing personally. They’ve got good players, just a bit unbalanced.

Kane might get to play CL, but he's not likely to win major silverware at Manure either - at least for a few years, IMO. I don't see Manure catching Chelski, Pool and The Manchester Oilcheaters anytime soon.

Back