• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Harry cares about himself, and his goal records. There will be no lack of motivation for him to score goals

True, but we shouldn't underestimate the negative vibes from someone who wants out. I either want a fully committed Kane, or that we sell him.

Plus if he stays, his GHod-like status has to go, and the first time he attempts to stand over a free-kick I hope one of his teammates tells him to fudge off.
He would also need to be told that he doesn't get to decide whether he plays or not, the manager does.

especially a player claiming to be as good as or better than messi and ronaldo.
still can't get over that statement, that set major alarm bells going off in my head. think it sure, but for a 28 year old player to come out and say that, with all that he has "achieved" shows a serious lack of self awareness. i bet it didn't go down to well in the dressing room either, comes across as i'm failing because you lot are holding me back.
lloris world cup winner
son asia cup winner
trippier spanish title
eriksen italian title
walker lots of bought titles
all without harry, must rankle a bit.
Yeah. All with other teams.

I think there is the potential problem of losing him next season could be more disruptive if we are doing OK and moving forward - to then lose Kane would be a bigger blow - we are at the start of a rebuild now, losing him now woudnt have as much of an impact - in my view.
Fwiw...if he's still here this season and we win the ECL and finish top 4 and it looks like we are going places, Kane will stay.

Plus he has the Halaand and Mbappe problems next summer.

I'll forgive Harry any day of the week. Charlie, though...

If and when this debacle comes to an end, we should all sit up an take notes about how we respond to the press and their inevietable spin on the matters.

I think my stance from now on will have to be total ignorance untill posted on the official site. Both in and out-going transfers.
I'll showe my fingers so hard into my ears they meet up in the middle, and humm "lalalalala" untill the transfer window goes shut, and sum it up then!

Give him a new contract to stay for a year extra and then leave on a release clause.

Might as well just keep him to the contract he willingly signed.

As well, since the release clause won't be able to be activated til next summer I think he is fudging himself over again. Mbappe and Haaland will be available. Chances are he'll be here for life.

Give him a new contract to stay for a year extra and then leave on a release clause.

Might as well just keep him to the contract he willingly signed.

As well, since the release clause won't be able to be activated til next summer I think he is fudging himself over again. Mbappe and Haaland will be available. Chances are he'll be here for life.

Mbappe and Haaland are both joining Real Madrid next summer.

Haaland to Beyern imho
Nah. He wants premier league. Not joining Bayern. My bet is it'll be United. City want Kane, and will probably get him this year or next summer, Cheatski have just spent 100m on Lukaku. Barca and Real Madrid are skint, Bayern won't afford the wages rumours has it he'd demand. Only United left, who need a top striker when Cavani's contract expires next summer. Also, Solakjær know Haaland and was the one that made him a star in the first place.

Back