• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Oh Harry, you are really making it difficult for those who want to keep you in high regard. A real show of disrespect and disregard for club, fans, team mates and new manager.

Very, very, very disappointed in him. Understand his frustration but the disrespect he's shown our club is unacceptable. Shows you that when players talk about "doing it for the fans", most of them are talking gonad*s.

Very, very, very disappointed in him. Understand his frustration but the disrespect he's shown our club is unacceptable. Shows you that when players talk about "doing it for the fans", most of them are talking gonad*s.

If he has any frustration it should be aimed his "agent" and whoever he is obviously speaking to at city.
After the neville interview there was plenty of people telling him he was going nowhere for £100m.
Harry either wasn't listening or thought he knew better.
Fool.

I’m now entering ‘Stick this taco in the reserves’ territory, I’m afraid.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...elays-tottenham-return?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

For a lad who prides himself on his professionalism, he's being anything but. In fact, he's becoming a disgrace to his profession with this carry on.

Here's a tip for him and his two bob brother agent - you don't want to spend 6 years somewhere, don't bloody sign a contract saying you will and then expect the club to sell you below market value. I hope Levy stands as firm as possible here. He's 100% in the right on this.

I think we need to guard against believing everything we read.
Most of it will be utter bollox.
And this all makes a great story (whether it's fiction or nonfiction) for the tabloid press.
Expect daily "updates" from "sauces".

Its a post taken from a different forum. Anyone have a clue what this is about? I don’t do IG.

Assume you’ve all seen Dier’s IG story…posted 22 mins ago…seems VERY pointed. Love it!! He linked to this post talking about how ‘stacking clubs’ erodes your legacy.
View attachment 93437

Reply to the message above.

Love that! Definitely getting the sense the players think Kanes a taco between this from Dier and Sonny and Sess both liking the zero trophies pic last night. Rubbing his teammates up the wrong way, hard to see a way back, lots of grovelling needed.

Its a post taken from a different forum. Anyone have a clue what this is about? I don’t do IG.

Assume you’ve all seen Dier’s IG story…posted 22 mins ago…seems VERY pointed. Love it!! He linked to this post talking about how ‘stacking clubs’ erodes your legacy.
View attachment 93437

Reply to the message above.

Love that! Definitely getting the sense the players think Kanes a taco between this from Dier and Sonny and Sess both liking the zero trophies pic last night. Rubbing his teammates up the wrong way, hard to see a way back, lots of grovelling needed.

Should have sold Harry to City, kept Lamela and put him and Dier man-to-man on Harry in the first game of the season.

I think we need to guard against believing everything we read.
Most of it will be utter bollox.
And this all makes a great story (whether it's fiction or nonfiction) for the tabloid press.
Expect daily "updates" from "sauces".
If most of this was nonsense, there would have been PR out very quickly denying all this. Kane himself would have been quick to quash this as it’s his reputation at stake here. This all started with that interview with Neville, that was the beginning of the plan to worm his way out of the club and once the Euros were done the rest of the plan would commence.

Christ, three days ago this guy was my favourite ever Spurs player. But after his behaviour and clear disrespect for the club, I just want him to get the fudge out of our club once we have bent over City with the fee…..

If most of this was nonsense, there would have been PR out very quickly denying all this. Kane himself would have been quick to quash this as it’s his reputation at stake here. This all started with that interview with Neville, that was the beginning of the plan to worm his way out of the club and once the Euros were done the rest of the plan would commence.

Christ, three days ago this guy was my favourite ever Spurs player. But after his behaviour and clear disrespect for the club, I just want him to get the fudge out of our club once we have bent over City with the fee…..

I just want him out for a fair price, and thats £160m.
No one can argue with that and its not bending anyone over. Especially not city who money to burn.

Back