• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Said it before. Think he will leave in this window, and once he has won his money-bought trophies with CIty and passed, or got very close to Shearer's PL haul and Rooney's England goals tally, I see him returning to Spurs to finish his career and overhaul Greaves' Spurs goals record

feels much more organic than being a state run club, with cheat mode enabled.

half the beauty in life is suffering but pulling through to better things.

after today I feel less and less like crying over Kane, compare him to grealish, well I know who I’d prefer to lead England.

It is the struggle to achieve something that gives it it's value. We just need to acheive.

Said it before. Think he will leave in this window, and once he has won his money-bought trophies with CIty and passed, or got very close to Shearer's PL haul and Rooney's England goals tally, I see him returning to Spurs to finish his career and overhaul Greaves' Spurs goals record

Or it turns out he is a Jonah after all.

No, i'm saying i think spurs and a club have agreed a price. Might be wrong but i think the deal is done. We're just doing our deals before announcing everything.

Same as bale, same as modric.

Ok thanks.

I really just don’t see that the player would accept unnecessary negative publicity in such circumstances- why expose yourself to a load of mud flinging if your objective is being met already?

Just read Martin Samuel's piece from the Mail online. I know, I know, I deserve what I get.

Apparently Spurs backed Kane into a corner and he has no option but to "disrupt". What a fudging roosterwomble Samuel is.

Has it escaped his attention that Kane has another 3 years on a contract he signed of his own free will. That we are paying him 200k a week and providing him with the best facilities in the game. He's not some kid being forced to slog 15 hours a day for minimum wage.

We have the right to hold him to the contract he signed. Kane does not have the right to breach it. Pricks like Samuel obviously have no fudging honour or morals. "Me" always trumps everything else including your responsibilities and obligations.

I'm not angry at Harry yet. I'm hoping he's made his point and comes back tomorrow and we move on one way or another. However, as much as I understand why he wants to move and is frustrated, he's our (very well paid) player and he's under contract.

Just read Martin Samuel's piece from the Mail online. I know, I know, I deserve what I get.

Apparently Spurs backed Kane into a corner and he has no option but to "disrupt". What a fudging roosterwomble Samuel is.

Has it escaped his attention that Kane has another 3 years on a contract he signed of his own free will. That we are paying him 200k a week and providing him with the best facilities in the game. He's not some kid being forced to slog 15 hours a day for minimum wage.

We have the right to hold him to the contract he signed. Kane does not have the right to breach it. Pricks like Samuel obviously have no fudging honour or morals. "Me" always trumps everything else including your responsibilities and obligations.

I'm not angry at Harry yet. I'm hoping he's made his point and comes back tomorrow and we move on one way or another. However, as much as I understand why he wants to move and is frustrated, he's our (very well paid) player and he's under contract.
I’ve not been angry at Kane throughout the whole process
I’ve kinda laughed at it as it’s shown up his advisors and city for what they are
One side is showing principles that in reality they don’t have - we will not be held to ransom and we will never over pay for a player
And the other has someone leaking everything at their own fudging wedding to the sun… the sun… the paper that falsified stories, hacked phones of dead people and lied about Hillsborough. Now those people have told Kane to go on strike thinking that will force the hand of Spurs
What’s clear is that Spurs have let Kane’s people know the price. The price ain’t changing now and even less so with today’s action. A proper agent may be able to mediate a deal but a chancer in a 3 piece suit won’t

Still remember one of the first posts by the otherwise magnificent @thfcsteff on this thread - something like 'if Kane's the answer, it's a damn shame there's even a question.' ;)

Disappointing end to his Spurs tenure aside, safe to say he's proven us all wrong.

:D

I will say -in my defense- that the moment I saw him play a 40-yard crossfield the shoulder switch in Seattle duding Poch's pre-season, I said to my mates that I was wrong and that he was going to be a Sheringham-esque player for sure...:D

But yes...it happens hahahaha!

I am so over all this with players forcing things, wages being sky high etc. We all know there is zero loyalty now. When Teddy left, I was sad. When Modric tried to force his way out to Chelsea I was sad, When Berba sulked I was sad. Its all meh now.

If he wants to go. Then I say let him. Just we have to get an offer that suits his level. He is the top Striker in the Prem. He is worth 150m. Simple. So they pay thay or he stays. Surely het gets that?

But what I think he should be doing though is still training. Like Grealish is. That is the kind of thing that irks me these days. You are getting paid and signed a contract. We know you want to leave but you still have a job to do right? right?

I think we are also OK with that scenario and always have been. The question is value, and thus far, City are offering us Toyota Camry LE prices for (at the very least) a Bentley and more likely a Bugatti.

Reactions: DTA
The inevitable last minute sale by levy incoming without a suitable replacement. However one of our own dane scarlet will be the poster boy to gloss over the huge cracks.

There is a Director of Football in place who has doubtless already made several contingencies for this situation. I'd trust him to do his job. Because at this point, it is HIS job.

Yeah but he's here already and couldn't avoid our star man going on strike...

...then again this reeks of Levy more than anything, won't be surprised as there's history, but also Kane is the biggest asset we have aftet the stadium.
There is a Director of Football in place who has doubtless already made several contingencies for this situation. I'd trust him to do his job. Because at this point, it is HIS job.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Yeah but he's here already and couldn't avoid our star man going on strike...

...then again this reeks of Levy more than anything, won't be surprised as there's history, but also Kane is the biggest asset we have aftet the stadium.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Oh I think he will have been well aware of the potential scenarios.Right now, the only person not winning with this stance is Kane, who has somewhat sullied his reputation a bit by pulling this stunt.

I would suggest we are the last to find out what game is being played between all parties, and such, we can only hope that DL now leaves Paratici to deal with things. It would be best for all, Kane included, as Levy dealing directly will see a winter bigger than GoT!

Has he not been given the remit of Harry Kane will not be sold no matter what?

Are you siding with what Kane wants for himself, over what Levy wants for our club?

No I'm siding with the reality that a man is only as good as his word. Levy going back on his word and kane not training, going back on his word when he signed the contract just reads for a messy divorce.

Back