• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Henderson was probably the right sub had Southgate reacted before Italy scored.

Matching Walker up directly with Chiesa was the right play and it nullified him until he went off injured.

4-3-3 - an extra man in midfield to thicken things up, then bring off Mount 5-10 mins later for Sancho.

Trouble was he left it too long and once they'd equalised I think you pick someone other than Henderson.

Hendersen behind Grealish would make a good centre pairing.
Anyway if Kane is at fault, my guess is that he is too proper and nice and gets taken advantage of - by coach and teammates

I always think to myself that the sort of people who abuse players on social media literally have nothing else but football in their lives. I love football but I have other passions and hobbies too. People like that who are racist on Twitter just lash out when their team doesn’t win because they have nothing else to fall back on. Probably the same people who go home and hit their wives or girlfriends because it makes them feel like a big man. I use twitter a lot and I love the memes and videos my mates send me, but I took a break from it recently as it’s so divisive. Honestly, social media has its positives; raising awareness, fundraising, giving people a platform etc but I wouldn’t miss twitter that much if it shut down tomorrow. It’s full of wokesters and racists who I detest for different reasons. Facebook is also starting to die a death. Instagram is the best of a bad bunch and seems far less abusive and polarising than the other two big platforms.

I always think to myself that the sort of people who abuse players on social media literally have nothing else but football in their lives. I love football but I have other passions and hobbies too. People like that who are racist on Twitter just lash out when their team doesn’t win because they have nothing else to fall back on. Probably the same people who go home and hit their wives or girlfriends because it makes them feel like a big man. I use twitter a lot and I love the memes and videos my mates send me, but I took a break from it recently as it’s so divisive. Honestly, social media has its positives; raising awareness, fundraising, giving people a platform etc but I wouldn’t miss twitter that much if it shut down tomorrow. It’s full of wokesters and racists who I detest for different reasons. Facebook is also starting to die a death. Instagram is the best of a bad bunch and seems far less abusive and polarising than the other two big platforms.

You know I hadn’t thought about it that way but there’s some truth to what you say. Normal people would have course get angry but they go and do other things. Spend time with their kids, or dogs or go fishing or make progress in that model airplane they’re building. It gives a balance and a perspective to life. The reaction shouldn’t be to go to social media and abuse someone due to the colour of their skin.

I often wonder about these people that hurl racial abuse on Twitter anonymously. Do they go to work the next day and laugh, joke, hang out and have lunch with their black colleagues? Like a dual identity, social media and real life. It’s pretty crazy. Thankfully I’m not on social media too often. Don’t really have the time

Dear oh dear. I know it’s to generate hits, but it comes across as pathetic.
Nothing about hits - this place would need far more work than that to make money.

This is about not settling for people who wet the bed under pressure. Both the manager and Saka did - probably Sterling too.

He starts off fine with, rightly, calling people out for racist abuse.

Unfortunately then he lumps in all abuse - meaning he's not ok with people calling out Saka for being a gutless brickclam. Kane's wrong on that.

Dude I hate Arsenal as much as you do. But you are just wrong here.

He wasn't great when he came on, but much better than Henderson. His penalty wasnt great, but it wasn't awful either, it was the best of the three missed ones.

But more importantly there are now unfortunately bigger issues at play here, so be on the right side of this.

Dude I hate Arsenal as much as you do. But you are just wrong here.

He wasn't great when he came on, but much better than Henderson. His penalty wasnt great, but it wasn't awful either, it was the best of the three missed ones.

But more importantly there are now unfortunately bigger issues at play here, so be on the right side of this.
Of course he was better than Henderson, but Henderson played to his ability. He's just brick.

Just because someone is receiving racial abuse that shouldn't absolve them of deserved abuse for bottling everything on the pitch and letting their country down.

Of course he was better than Henderson, but Henderson played to his ability. He's just brick.

Just because someone is receiving racial abuse that shouldn't absolve them of deserved abuse for bottling everything on the pitch and letting their country down.
Why should people be abused for what happened, racially or otherwise? I think you’re in a very small minority that believe he let his country down.

I increasingly despair at the world we live in. The guy is basically a child. I know I, for one, will feel pretty upset if he gets horrendous abuse during the derby next year. It feels very, very undeserved.

Deserved abuse...
Why not just deserved criticism?

They are not the same. Abuse is hate-filled and it's hard to see a rational justification for it.
Criticism can come from a place of thought and calm.

Why should people be abused for what happened, racially or otherwise? I think you’re in a very small minority that believe he let his country down.

I increasingly despair at the world we live in. The guy is basically a child. I know I, for one, will feel pretty upset if he gets horrendous abuse during the derby next year. It feels very, very undeserved.
He is at the age where he should be most confident. I absolutely knew I was invincible and unstoppable at that age.

Youth is an excuse for a lack of nous and tactical awareness maybe, but not bottling it.

Well Done Harry and Rashford. I’m deleting my twitter account.

I’m off all those US social media platforms now. And resorting to the old tried and tested mouth and ears tech.

I don’t know what the answer is. So many young men seem to live with the most primitive of standards.

I don't think it's generational, there's always been young men who act like complete clams it's just now they have a public platform.

Sorry but i am going to upset s ome folks here, I hate T w att etr and all it stands for, its full of idiots, racists, fools, arseholes and everyone who is not in that camp is giving these arseholes air space and its about time those in charge of these brick places to make money and they should be fined HEAVILY everytime there is a tweet that supports the crap they spout.

Time for the goverment to start punishing these companys every time they allow the macarons to spout their brick. And make it hard for them to spout unmeaning apoligies and say they are doing their best to stop it. They are not.

Rant over.

Deserved abuse...
Why not just deserved criticism?

They are not the same. Abuse is hate-filled and it's hard to see a rational justification for it.
Criticism can come from a place of thought and calm.
Ok, abuse is the wrong word. But I don't think people should hide their disappointment in him or keep in the damage he's been a part of.

Back