• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Think Laporte might look terrible for us. Bernardo Silva is a brilliant player but can’t see him taking such a step down despite being in the shadows there a bit.

I thin City clearly want Kane but don't want to pay the top cash needed. Maybe the dance we'll see will be their equivalent of the "we tried" show for their fans that we see (obviously just not as blinging).

levy should set City (and Kane) a bid deadline or close any thoughts until next summer: basically put up the cold hard cash or STFU.

So what you’re saying is they will offer Sterling plus Sterling

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Arsenal are leading the race to sign Emirates Marketing Project's England winger Raheem Sterling, 26, in a deal that could stop England striker Harry Kane, 27, joining City from Tottenham. (Sun)

Arsenal paying over the odds wages wise for a player on the wane, who'da thought that would happen !!

Sterling is still a very good player. He is a bit like Aaron Lennon in that his end product isn't as good as the very best players but he makes up for that by getting in the position to score/assist more than even the very best players.

It was somewhat depressing reading the statement from Emirates Marketing Project's owner. Basically talking of still needed to improve even from a position of strength.... The very opposite of the decision taken by our owners a few years ago.

It was somewhat depressing reading the statement from Emirates Marketing Project's owner. Basically talking of still needed to improve even from a position of strength.... The very opposite of the decision taken by our owners a few years ago.

I also found it depressing and even disturbing.
This is the future is seems.

Nothing new. They've bought whatever they wanted for a good 10-12 years now; that's what you get when you play in cheat mode.

Had Levy had the backing of a dictator with unlimited oil money to spend, he'd done the same. Unfortunately (?) he has to play by the rules.

Sterling is still a very good player. He is a bit like Aaron Lennon in that his end product isn't as good as the very best players but he makes up for that by getting in the position to score/assist more than even the very best players.

It’s. bottomless pit of money that makes it easier
And do you mean after the champions league final for us?

It was strange watching Harry playing for England last night...

As one of our players I am usually so pleased to see him do well but I already feel that he's left us and I didn't feel the same love...

Those old enough, will remember how we used to sing "don't go hoddle, don't go hoddle, don't go hoddle, don't GO....."

COYS

I dont want any Emirates Marketing Project players coming here unless they are of the younger academy ilk of the likes of Sancho ... who by the way was stopped from joining us if i remember ...

Any players we get from them will be either washed up or not bothered knowing that they dont really have to try so hard as we are not going to win a thing. Better to take the money in full and give it to the manager to use to bring what is needed.

I dont want any Emirates Marketing Project players coming here unless they are of the younger academy ilk of the likes of Sancho ... who by the way was stopped from joining us if i remember ...

Any players we get from them will be either washed up or not bothered knowing that they dont really have to try so hard as we are not going to win a thing. Better to take the money in full and give it to the manager to use to bring what is needed.
I’ve been making this - second - point to my Spurs mates. The motivation levels for Emirates Marketing Project’s sloppy seconds will be so low, I really don’t want us going near anyone of them unless it’s De Bruyne, Cancelo or Dias!

Back