• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Lets be honest; everything points towards them making a monster bid for Harry.

The brickshow tonight.

Agueros farewell.

Gabriel Jesus nowhere good enough.

Haaland expected to stay at Dortmund for one more year.

The lack of other top strikers available this summer.

At least their desperation will make the bid astronomical.
I said it on CL thread
I’ve been told they want grealish and also Ings for a season then Haaland next summer. That’s about £200M for all 3 which is the money we would want for Kane

The rumours say his reps have had prelim talks with Roma, City and also PSG in the last few days.

Smoke, fire?

The rumours say his reps have had prelim talks with Roma, City and also PSG in the last few days.

Smoke, fire?

Maybe the club contacted Poch about possible loan players as part of the deal?. (I want Poch back but it's not going to happen just yet)

I'm not saying that you are trumping. Putting Roma and PSG on the list when he has said that he doesn't want to go abroad and when Roma couldn't afford him, is a bit of a tell that its gonad*s
'He' has said, has he? You mean it's been leaked. Kane hasn't really said anything.

Like I said talks don't really mean anything.

'He' has said, has he? You mean it's been leaked. Kane hasn't really said anything.

Like I said talks don't really mean anything.

He said the following in the Neville interview

"Of course there’s always the option of maybe moving abroad one day but I don’t think that really interests me in the near future."

It's now or never to move abroad for Kane. Maybe not for Roma. Maybe the special relationship with Real where we pass them our peak players to satisfy their needs for trophies and then take them back for past their prime for commercial properties.

(Sad to say that getting Bale and Modric next season would improve the squad!)

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back