• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Had some really good games for us iirc, was he not part of the Poch purge? In with the wrong crowd maybe.
Met him the day he signed
It was the pre season friendly vs espanyol
Balding pointed him out to us and told us to go and tell him about the club... but he didn’t speak great English. My wife speaks french well and they had a chat about her being pregnant. Weird thing was we didn’t know who he was at all ...

Met him the day he signed
It was the pre season friendly vs espanyol
Balding pointed him out to us and told us to go and tell him about the club... but he didn’t speak great English. My wife speaks french well and they had a chat about her being pregnant. Weird thing was we didn’t know who he was at all ...

Was something lost in translation? ;)

So if Poch comes back, do you think it'd go some way to persuading Kane to stay or has that ship set sail?

What if Poch comes back, tells Levy he doesn't think Kane's heart is in it any more, and asks for him to be sold for a reasonable amount to fund the rebuild? Should Levy back his manager?
(Hypothetically of course, as I don't think any manager, least of all Poch, would volunteer to lose Kane).

What if Poch comes back, tells Levy he doesn't think Kane's heart is in it any more, and asks for him to be sold for a reasonable amount to fund the rebuild? Should Levy back his manager?
(Hypothetically of course, as I don't think any manager, least of all Poch, would volunteer to lose Kane).

I think you have to trust the manager. If you don't you should get a new one.

There's always going to be an element of doubt now about Harry (just as psg will have an element of doubt about poch), does he really want to be here.
I'm sure there will be a conversation about is it better to let him go now when we have an element of control, or later and have the circus of disrupt the stability of the squad.
Tough one, we need a good sell and hope Harry buys into it.

There's always going to be an element of doubt now about Harry (just as psg will have an element of doubt about poch), does he really want to be here.
I'm sure there will be a conversation about is it better to let him go now when we have an element of control, or later and have the circus of disrupt the stability of the squad.
Tough one, we need a good sell and hope Harry buys into it.

Gerrard and Rooney quickly recovered from their equivalent 'moments'.

Yes.

If city don’t break the bank for Kane after that then pep should be put in prison

Lets be honest; everything points towards them making a monster bid for Harry.

The brickshow tonight.

Agueros farewell.

Gabriel Jesus nowhere good enough.

Haaland expected to stay at Dortmund for one more year.

The lack of other top strikers available this summer.

At least their desperation will make the bid astronomical.

Back