• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

he didn't go missing, he was played out of position for 45 mins. as soon as he was moved up front we looked decent going forward.
harry kane scares defenders around the box, not 50 yards from goal with 21 players in front of him.
No, we looked decent going forward when the subs were made and we had players on that could move the ball forward quickly and Kane didn't need to drop into midfield to see the ball.

I think most of us ( if not all) will be sorry if/when he goes, sadly we need a major overall of the squad and that will take a lot of money. Unless Levy can pull a rabbit out of the hat i see no way we can achieve it. Plus to be honest he deserves to finish his playing days with medals and i do not see him doing that here soon.

Those images speak louder than any news report. I was not convinced he was leaving, no quotes from player or club. But seeing that, has crushed me, that is a man who has played at home for Spurs for the last time...well in this stint (Might do a Sheringham/Defoe/Bale and return in the end)

It could be a goodbye, who knows. But the club has survived this sort of thing before, and Levy wont sell cheap

I think its something like 50/50 whehter he's at Spurs next year.

I can understand therefore with his walk around this evening. He won't know whether anyone will offer the £150m needed

Those images speak louder than any news report. I was not convinced he was leaving, no quotes from player or club. But seeing that, has crushed me, that is a man who has played at home for Spurs for the last time...well in this stint (Might do a Sheringham/Defoe/Bale and return in the end)

I doubt he knows whether Man C will offer the £150m needed. He might well/probably knows that this might have been his last game at WHL though

Lol really roma have consistently been in Europe and are not Mickley mouse. Let's see what he does next season and we'll chat.

Martinez? Really

Comparing any manager with Mourinho is macaronic. You may not like him as a person but his managerial stats prove how blinkered you are.

Well we've 'consistently been in Europe' over the last decade too. I didn't say they are Mickey Mouse, but if you honestly think Real Madrid to Chelsea to Man Utd to Spurs then to Roma are the job appointments of a man who isn't on a downward spiral, i can't say anything more to you.

Face facts: Jose is a busted flush. If he wasn't, he would have waited until the summer when one or two bigger jobs than Roma would perhaps be available. He knows his own reality now and no amount of old stats that you can bring up change the reality of the current Jose.

Last edited:
Well we've 'consistently been in Europe' over the last decade too. I didn't say they are Mickey Mouse, but if you honestly think Real Madrid to Chelsea to Man Utd to Spurs then to Roma are the job appointments of a man who isn't on a downward spiral, i can't say anything more to you.

Face facts: Jose is a busted flush. If he wasn't, he would have waited until the summer when one or two bigger jobs than Roma would perhaps be available. He knows his own reality now and no amount of old stats that you can bring up change the reality of the current Jose.

Italy suits his style of play.

Back