• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I agree on selling him and rebuilding.
By the time we rebuild without the funds we could raise from selling him Harry will probably be past his peak. Its that big a job.
It's sad, but it's probably best for everyone.

tickle my balls with a feather.

I really can not believe that Kane does not to win things ( most players do especially the great ones like him), it will be sad as you say but we should get a big fee for him and that should enable us to build a better team going forward.

I could be wrong but it looks to me that Kane is going to struggle in a few years with the injurys to his ankles/legs and i do not think he will go on into his middle 30"s as a top player. For his own sake i could see him wanting to leave and i could not blame him for wanting to do so.

If I was Harry I would go to City.

Best money prospects and probability of overhauling Shearer.
Yep city cough up £150m and he is there’s
Would completely go against their whole sustainable buying model and young players approach but you know.... it’s city

Yep city cough up £150m and he is there’s
Would completely go against their whole sustainable buying model and young players approach but you know.... it’s city

"Emirates Marketing Project" and "sustainable buying model" - I hope you're joking, because a club that bought £2b worth of players (and sold £600m worth) since they got their first dose of financial doping in 2008 is hardly sustainable IMO. They're only where they are because of the bottomless wealth of their owner. He could've bought Luton Town, and they'd be in the CL quarter final now.

Anyways, sorry for the rant.

I don't see any reason for us to sell Kane unless he throws a tantrum and wants out. He's our best player - maybe our best player ever - who is having one of his best seasons ever. There's absolutely no guarantee that money from a Kane sale would make us a better team.

I don't see any reason for us to sell Kane unless he throws a tantrum and wants out. He's our best player - maybe our best player ever - who is having one of his best seasons ever. There's absolutely no guarantee that money from a Kane sale would make us a better team.

If he asks to go we owe it to him to let him go and win things, he is not going to win anything with us

"Emirates Marketing Project" and "sustainable buying model" - I hope you're joking, because a club that bought £2b worth of players (and sold £600m worth) since they got their first dose of financial doping in 2008 is hardly sustainable IMO. They're only where they are because of the bottomless wealth of their owner. He could've bought Luton Town, and they'd be in the CL quarter final now.

Anyways, sorry for the rant.

Yeah I’m Joking but then make a big deal of not spending mega money

No dig at you of course, and I see that point. I just don't think our first 11++ is as bad as someone argues, apart from our centre backs and partly RB. It's more a meteorology issue and a management issue, IMO.
Oh I agree with that
But I was being sarcastic as city don’t believe they have spent big to get this super side... in their heads it’s hollistic

All the talk is City want Haaland, and tbh even I would take him over Kane now (considering age and potential etc not who is better right now)....

Yeah, that's a no brainer. With his dad's City connections as well as unlimited spending power, it’s quite predictable.

Oh I agree with that
But I was being sarcastic as city don’t believe they have spent big to get this super side... in their heads it’s hollistic

It's the way it is I guess. Sucess is all that matters, and no one cares how they achieve it as long as it generates enough profit for the right people and organisations. And good PR for the owners and the regimes they come from, of course.

I am clinging to the hope if we win the League Cup, Kane will give us one more season, maybe even two.
If there’s any hope to cling onto it’s that the biggest clubs won’t be able to afford him and the one or two who could will be looking at the more up and coming hotshots like Haaland rather than a guy who regardless of how good he is you can’t rely on fitness wise. If we were to somehow win the League Cup, Kane might view that as the right opportunity to say goodbye anyway....

Hope he goes to city in the summer.

He will win the league and numerous cups and break the goals record.

I’m sure some jokers will claim we won’t miss him, like they did Walker/Modric/bale/Christian

I have no faith we will use the money wisely either and we become a much less attractive team for a new manager

Back