• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

You win as a team, you lose as a team.
It's seemed to me fir a while that Harry and son have been more interested in records than the success of the team.

I find comments like this strange tbh mate no offence. Without Son and Kane we would be in the bottom half. People can make silly statements like “if every player played like Lamela we’d win the league” and big up our squad players like him, Bergwijn when he was in the side etc. We take Kane for granted IMO. He will go down as one of the best players to ever play for spurs even if he leaves tomorrow.

He may force our hand this summer if he requests a transfer.
While I don't blame him if he wants out of the shambles we are at the moment, I don't see him rocking the boat if it's refused.
He's still a few years left on his contract and will cost a fortune. Haaland will be a cheaper option and makes more sense for most clubs
and I think that is who clubs will be fighting over this summer, not Kane.

How?
Still need a club to pay the fee

If he kicks up a fuss, refuses to play etc then we have an unhappy player on our hands, well, we saw what happened before Eriksen left, it’s not good for the dressing room. I don’t see any reason why Kane would stick around. Either that or he will just run his contract down. It’s wishful thinking to think he will stay and keep signing contracts. I’d imagine a lot of clubs haven’t approached him because he appears to be happy. If he publicly comes out and says he’s open to a move, that will alert the big clubs.

If he kicks up a fuss, refuses to play etc then we have an unhappy player on our hands, well, we saw what happened before Eriksen left, it’s not good for the dressing room. I don’t see any reason why Kane would stick around. Either that or he will just run his contract down. It’s wishful thinking to think he will stay and keep signing contracts. I’d imagine a lot of clubs haven’t approached him because he appears to be happy. If he publicly comes out and says he’s open to a move, that will alert the big clubs.
Big clubs want him
But so few can afford him
And there is better value out there

Big clubs want him
But so few can afford him
And there is better value out there

But would we want to keep a potentially unhappy player against his will? He doesn’t owe us anything, he’s given us the best part of 10 years and he’s won diddly squat. Levy won’t get mugged off but the odds of Kane signing a new contract are slim and none unless we improve quickly,

But would we want to keep a potentially unhappy player against his will? He doesn’t owe us anything, he’s given us the best part of 10 years and he’s won diddly squat. Levy won’t get mugged off but the odds of Kane signing a new contract are slim and none unless we improve quickly,
Yes we would
He wouldn’t stop playing
And if he wants to leave he needs to keep performing or he ends up like Eriksen with less and less options
And he has 3 years left
We don’t need him to sign a new contract

I was replying to a tweet or post suggesting spurs were holding Harry back from winning trophies.
Hence you win as a team you lose as a team.

That sentiment is true but I don’t get why it only seems to get applied to Kane and Son, our two best players. We’d win the league if every player in the team was as good as those two. Kane and son would win the lot if they played for City, Chelsea, Liverpool or United

I find comments like this strange tbh mate no offence. Without Son and Kane we would be in the bottom half. People can make silly statements like “if every player played like Lamela we’d win the league” and big up our squad players like him, Bergwijn when he was in the side etc. We take Kane for granted IMO. He will go down as one of the best players to ever play for spurs even if he leaves tomorrow.

None taken.
We certainly would not win tge league with a team full of lamela and Bergwijn players.
I feel that Harry has realised that he isn't going to win trophies here (which is a diabolical liberty, and not his fault) and has switched his focus.
I have nothing but admiration for Harry, but he isn't going to get his dues here and I don't see that changing tbh.
My only gripe with him is that he wants to play every minute of every game.
That's not good for him or the club.

Back