• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Who knows
As I’ve said to me ...
an injury prone player is one who gets injured running
Not a player who gets injured getting taken out
It’s like someone saying their car lights keep on breaking after smacking them with a hammer ...

Well put. Great news that the injury isn't as back as feared and hopefully can make a quick return. Doubt we'll see him vs Cheatski but maybe the week after?

gonad*s he isn't performing, he is asked to play a different role, and btw the whole team is playing more negative. He is marked very closely and makes space for others, just wish Bergwijn was more clinical...

He is a goal machine like no one we've ever had, and I hope we don't rush him back. Trouble is, we need him ! He must win something with us this season.

Kane wont be here in 5 years, unlikely to be playing in 5 years anywhere and if we dont sell we will have wasted an asset.

If he was such a great asset we would have won the champions league final, we would have won a bricky f.a. cup and we would have got top 4 last year.

He is a good player but much like our current government when you want him to deliver he just does not. Add to that the is the suspicion with me he cares more for England than Tottenham. I don't care about England, I care about Tottenham.

I think Kane does care about spurs.I think he cares a lot about spurs but it must be hard when we just do not push on that extra mile...and as it was with Poch when it came
to leapfrogging into a League challenging position we go and blow it and now even with Mouriniho
we are doing the same ..the mentality suddenly dissapears when its needed.

So...apart from all the rest whats needed .. lol, we need to develope that strong mentality when it matters...it's not going to happen though is it???

I think Kane does care about spurs.I think he cares a lot about spurs but it must be hard when we just do not push on that extra mile...and as it was with Poch when it came
to leapfrogging into a League challenging position we go and blow it and now even with Mouriniho
we are doing the same ..the meteorology suddenly dissapears when its needed.

So...apart from all the rest whats needed .. lol, we need to develope that strong meteorology when it matters...it's not going to happen though is it???

The is one way it happens, it was never Mourinho in himself that would do it. It is money.

The new stadium helps but even then you need good management and scouting for a continued period. The extra money the stadium will give us would even pre covid have taken 5 years to get us close to competing.

That 5 years will be to long for kane and son for that matter. So as assets of the club they should go to help the rebuild.

Both Maguire and Lacazette have just “Harry Kaned” players in the United v Scum game. I hope they get the same treatment as Harry got.

The guy is a machine, some sort of Terminator. I fully expect him to play against Everton in the FA Cup. next Sunday v WBA maybe a touch too soon

gonad*s he isn't performing, he is asked to play a different role, and btw the whole team is playing more negative. He is marked very closely and makes space for others, just wish Bergwijn was more clinical...

He is a goal machine like no one we've ever had, and I hope we don't rush him back. Trouble is, we need him ! He must win something with us this season.

Great post.

He’s also being asked to play deep and has little to hit in front of him. And other teams know if you just stop him turning on the ball, by hook or by crook, you stop us. He needs to either be further up the pitch or be asked to vary his play because, for me, he’s been asked to play in a way at the moment that is predictable and nulifies his threat.

I do not think we will or should sell Kane ( injury prone or not) BUT he will leave us if we keep failing to win anything. And i can not blame him for that, a player of his ability should have a trophy cabinet full of winners medals.

Back