• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

I always bite on that argument, it's my hill I guess.

They are part of that failure, they shouldn't be excused from it, you could say the same about most of the regulars over the last 5 years or so, they didn't get it done despite having multiple chances.

Never agreed with one of your posts as much as I agree with this one. It is a straw man argument. I have seen mediocre players drag their teams over the line by pure strength of character.

Double that, throw in Messi and a night with Rachel Riley and I still wouldn't sell him.

Not at any price for me. Been the greatest player I've ever seen at Spurs.

Been.

Key word there, diminishing returns. We need to secure our future. Sure we dont always spend money well but if the players are the right age we can recycle by selling again.

Kane has been fantastic, is fantastic but increasingly weak ankles. From a squad with few assets in it.

Been.

Key word there, diminishing returns. We need to secure our future. Sure we dont always spend money well but if the players are the right age we can recycle by selling again.

Kane has been fantastic, is fantastic but increasingly weak ankles. From a squad with few assets in it.
:eek:

This season Kane has 12 goals and 11 assists, directly involved in 23 or just under 70% of our goals and you say he's "been" a great player???
Sorry, but I don't think I can take anything you say about Kane seriously after that

Been.

You've been saying this for years now and he always shows you up.

'Diminishing returns' doesn't compute when he's currently having one of his most impressive seasons

Kane drags us up a level. Even when he was hobbling around injured for the last 5 minutes he was on, he still touched the ball more than Son did the second half.
We will now see if Vincius was a genuine signing to be an alternative to Kane or another Mendes palm greaser. With Dele out of favour the only other alternative I can see is Bale and I don’t see him fancying a congested area of the pitch with plenty of contact from opposing centre backs.

I love the talk of his weak ankles again
I mean it’s not as if he is running and there crumbling
He is getting hit and knocked and that’s what’s caused his first injury this season. I mean he got caught twice and hurt in the same way any player would

:eek:

This season Kane has 12 goals and 11 assists, directly involved in 23 or just under 70% of our goals and you say he's "been" a great player???
Sorry, but I don't think I can take anything you say about Kane seriously after that

Injury prone, good player but like stevie me at Liverpool stops others from playing and a big game bottler.

Injury prone, good player but like stevie me at Liverpool stops others from playing and a big game bottler.
He really isn’t injury prone
He is a player that gets injured through tackles.,, that’s very different to a Lamela for example who gets injured sitting on the loo
Give me a player who gets injured getting a wack on the pitch every day of the week

Back