• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Of significantly more importance than who is the accredited goal scorer for the goal against Stoke, is that Harry finds his goal scoring boots and pre-injury form again soon. The City game would be a good place to start.

I can get why it bothers Liverpool...I mean everything bothers them, but why are Leciester players getting involved?

Still bitter about the response to their title, the whole press narrative was that we were the people’s champions and clearly the better side whilst they hacked and hoofed their way to lucky win after lucky win, not to forget of course that all the other clubs in the PL built their seasons on games against them whilst rolling over for us.

Still bitter about the response to their title, the whole press narrative was that we were the people’s champions and clearly the better side whilst they hacked and hoofed their way to lucky win after lucky win, not to forget of course that all the other clubs in the PL built their seasons on games against them whilst rolling over for us.
Must of missed that narrative, all I saw was the media celebrating what a miracle and one in a million achievement it was - didn’t see anyone going on about how Spurs should have won it....

All fans are the same from every club when it comes to things like this.

I found myself reading the bbc comments on the Kane story last night and I was getting myself so wound up from the pathetic responses on there I felt like I had to comment myself. I mentioned that they were all crying like babies and was sure that Kane would be gutted that these fans had lost his respect etc. But then I thought I’m the same as these fans if I reply. Social media lets an awful lot of people(pretty much anyone that can type) have their own opinions and there’s nothing you can do about it other than not go on social media and read them. If you can’t see what they are saying then it shouldn’t affect you.

I’m the same on instagram when I follow Kane or Spurs and you can guarantee when there is a post of a win or a goal or any spurs player saying “thanks for your support” there will be numerous negative or tossy comments from non spurs fans. Go on a non spurs players Instagram account and you’ll see the same.

The internet and social media gives complete numpties the platform to have an opinion and make themselves feel special and important when in fact none of us are. Kane and players alike probably posts and then just doesn’t even read the comments.

At the end of the day Kane is the last one laughing at all of the fans as he takes Home £100k a week.

Unfortunately I only reminded myself not to get affected by all this media brick last night after reading and responding.

10/15 years ago you wouldn’t have had this and the only times you would hear fans opinions would be on the radio tv or down the pub. Nowadays you can find yourself getting into a fight over the internet with David Wang from China who supports Chelsea.

As @thfcsteff said this will all blow over soon, but if you stay away from social media and the comments section then I think we will all be happier and less bothered people, but I think you can take this on board for life. The less spent on the internet the better. I only come on here really now and talk to you numpties.

That is what I have finally learned, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be a hypocrite soon and go back to a social media sites and get wound up.

Amen and right there.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Just need Kane to take the pi55 out of this all now when we next score. If Dele scores, maybe everyone should start hugging Kane saying it's his goal? It's the only way to laugh this off and make the others look silly. Taking the pi55 out of yourself is the best way. That's what I do anyway when I fcuk up, regularly.

THAT would be EPIC!!!!!

Of significantly more importance than who is the accredited goal scorer for the goal against Stoke, is that Harry finds his goal scoring boots and pre-injury form again soon. The City game would be a good place to start.

Indeed, agreed. He typically takes a couple of games and weeks training hard after returning to find flow. Let’s hope it is against City.

Surely, is this not game set and match for any Liverpool fans still moaning about this? They lose.

Not really. Nobody really has much of an issue with him claiming it. That's what most strikers will do.

The petty and grubby part of this is that the club, presumably at Harry's behest, actually appealed the award of the goal to Eriksen. As far as I know Sturridge didn't do that and I can't recall any other striker ever doing it.

Other fans are right to mock Harry. We'd do the same to another striker. I just hope the club pays Eriksen the goal bonus for it because I still haven't seen an ounce of evidence that Harry got a touch on it.

Not really. Nobody really has much of an issue with him claiming it. That's what most strikers will do.

The petty and grubby part of this is that the club, presumably at Harry's behest, actually appealed the award of the goal to Eriksen. As far as I know Sturridge didn't do that and I can't recall any other striker ever doing it.

Other fans are right to mock Harry. We'd do the same to another striker. I just hope the club pays Eriksen the goal bonus for it because I still haven't seen an ounce of evidence that Harry got a touch on it.
That’s the issue, there have been strikers today talking about their similar experiences - but no one has ever actually stooped to appealing to the FA to take the goal off their teammate. Will be interesting to see if Kane has now set a precedent...

Back