• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Mo, tell me how many jewish players hands have you refused to shake recently ??

Oh no, one of our players is being judged for using an age-old English expression by a bunch of players that have English as (at best) their second language.

Kane's moral compass must be utterly fudged......just like the anti-Semite golden boy's.

Already did it - all he said was ‘Wow really’ Judging by the number of comments on the articles about it it doesn’t seem to be a non story....

Mate, it's the fudging internet - you know, that thing on your PC/phone/laptop full of non-stories, clickbait and filler?!

With all the brick going on in the world right now I kinda struggle to recognise this as a newsworthy story.

Mate, it's the fudging internet - you know, that thing on your PC/phone/laptop full of non-stories, clickbait and filler?!

With all the brick going on in the world right now I kinda struggle to recognise this as a newsworthy story.
Well if you want to play that card anything football related isnt newsworthy compared to ‘what’s going on in the world right now’.

Why are the pool players and fans crying so much??

Are they so thick to believe the process was based on a hasterly grouped together bunch of people being 'nice' and giving Kane the goal based on his comments!

The thick bastards should realise it is a matter of fact and nothing else - there is an official appointed panel specifically in place to deal with these instances. The panel of THREE people would have used the hawk eye computer thing, zoomed in and confirmed with zero doubt that the ball hit Kane.

What is all the fuss about!

Would love them to release that footage and see what the clams say then!

Why are the pool players and fans crying so much??

Are they so thick to believe the process was based on a hasterly grouped together bunch of people being 'nice' and giving Kane the goal based on his comments!

The thick bastards should realise it is a matter of fact and nothing else - there is an official appointed panel specifically in place to deal with these instances. The panel of THREE people would have used the hawk eye computer thing, zoomed in and confirmed with zero doubt that the ball hit Kane.

What is all the fuss about!

Would love them to release that footage and see what the clams say then!

This.

Black armband time again.

T shirts for Salah.

This is actually hilarious, but I love that we are in the position of tinkling off other clubs’ fans again for being somewhat successful. It sure beats being seen as a mid table non entity. We always seem to be getting calls from refs...calls from appeals panels...scoring goals and winning games. Why is that? Can’t be because we are any good? Oh well.

I really don’t know why any Spurs fans are so cringed out about this in any way. The first thing to say is that it is pretty certain Eriksen is not motivated by goal scoring, and so any discussion of ‘Kane should just let him have it’ is a nonsense. Eriksen will know it means more to Kane, for a bunch of reasons. Secondly, it is a matter of fact. If Kane touched it, and an appeal panel agreed, why on earth would a striker let it go? What logical reason is there for him to do that? For less goal bonus? For less chance of winning the golden boot? For less chance of breaking the PL goals record? He touched it so he deserves it. Simple as that.

Kane is entirely motivated to be the best and to break records. It can only be good for us as the season draws to a close and he tries to achieve everything he can. It is actually quite bizarre that so many Liverpool players, plus Vardy, seemingly think this is such an out of the ordinary thing. I mean, I kind of expect it from anyone associated with Liverpool to think the world is against them, but why are they so surprised? He wants to break records. As @thfcsteff says, I wouldn’t be surprised if Klopp tells him they need to worry about more
important things, but it’s also a pretty weird move from Vardy, unless it’s good natured joshing like the lion king stuff from the year they won the title. Because they have to be team mates this summer, and if Vardy thinks it is that ridiculous, Kane has a very realistic argument for saying he has team mates that don’t match his mentality.

T shirts for Salad.

This is actually hilarious, but I love that we are in the position of tinkling off other clubs’ fans again for being somewhat successful. It sure beats being seen as a mid table non entity. We always seem to be getting calls from refs...calls from appeals panels...scoring goals and winning games. Why is that? Can’t be because we are any good? Oh well.

I really don’t know why any Spurs fans are so cringed out about this in any way. The first thing to say is that it is pretty certain Eriksen is not motivated by goal scoring, and so any discussion of ‘Kane should just let him have it’ is a nonsense. Eriksen will know it means more to Kane, for a bunch of reasons. Secondly, it is a matter of fact. If Kane touched it, and an appeal panel agreed, why on earth would a striker let it go? What logical reason is there for him to do that? For less goal bonus? For less chance of winning the golden boot? For less chance of breaking the PL goals record? He touched it so he deserves it. Simple as that.

Kane is entirely motivated to be the best and to break records. It can only be good for us as the season draws to a close and he tries to achieve everything he can. It is actually quite bizarre that so many Liverpool players, plus Vardy, seemingly think this is such an out of the ordinary thing. I mean, I kind of expect it from anyone associated with Liverpool to think the world is against them, but why are they so surprised? He wants to break records. As @thfcsteff says, I wouldn’t be surprised if Klopp tells him they need to worry about more
important things, but it’s also a pretty weird move from Vardy, unless it’s good natured joshing like the lion king stuff from the year they won the title. Because they have to be team mates this summer, and if Vardy thinks it is that ridiculous, Kane has a very realistic argument for saying he has team mates that don’t match his mentality.

Vardy's now involved himself? Jesus...

Back