• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

True. Kane needs goals more than Eriksen and Eriksen needs assists more than goals !

If Eriksen is given the goal, he will have 10 league goals this season, equalling his best career record of 10 goals scored for us in 2015 and for Ajax in 2013. But if Eriksen is given the assist, he will improve his assist tally which is poor for his standards so far this season. Last season, Eriksen had 15 assists and only De Bruyne(18) had more assists. This season, Eriksen only has 8 assists so far, trailing behind even the likes of Alli(10), Mikhitaryan(9), Pogba(9) and Salad(9) while De Bruyne(15) is leading far ahead. Remember, Eriksen is having a good season while Alli is having a mixed season. I think it will be embarassing for Eriksen if Alli still ends up with more assists than him.
Thats nice of you to decide Eriksen needs the assist more, but Ive seen Eriksen in interviews say he wants to score more goals so maybe he'd rather the goal? Just putting it out there. And as for you saying it would be embarrassing if Dele gets more assists than Eriksen that comment is absolute nonsense...

I couldn't really care less how other players behave or whether or not id treat our players actions differently to players of other clubs, part and parcel of being a football fan isnt it? Are people really that dull they worry about such things?

Again, not sure if anyone is moaning or is worried about it. But this is a football forum no? Where people discuss things. People aren’t moaning any more than they moan about sky bias, Liverpool fans, Liverpool FC, Liverpool players, Rose’s diet, refs always having it in for us in match threads etc.

Again, not sure if anyone is moaning or is worried about it. But this is a football forum no? Where people discuss things. People aren’t moaning any more than they moan about sky bias, Liverpool fans, Liverpool FC, Liverpool players, Rose’s diet, refs always having it in for us in match threads etc.

It was a response to you asking how i would react if it was another teams player tbf - like i say i wouldn't really care, contentious goals get appealed quite often don't they? All i care about is whether Kane thinks he got the touch, he does and looking at the evidence i reckon he's right, so let him appeal it if it makes him happy.

It was a response to you asking how i would react if it was another teams player tbf - like i say i wouldn't really care, contentious goals get appealed quite often don't they? All i care about is whether Kane thinks he got the touch, he does and looking at the evidence i reckon he's right, so let him appeal it if it makes him happy.

Ok fair enough. I'm kind of bored discussing this so I'll leave it there.

Good news. Now he has that extra bit of motivation to drive him on towards the Golden Boot and thereby help us to a strong finish in the process.

Last season he scored eight in his last three games and whilst that's almost certainly not going to happen again this time round, he's just four behind Salah with us having six PL games left to play and the Scousers only five. So he's still in with an outside chance.

Go Harry!

Good news. Now he has that extra bit of motivation to drive him on towards the Golden Boot and thereby help us to a strong finish in the process.

Last season he scored eight in his last three games and whilst that's almost certainly not going to happen again this time round, he's just four behind Salad with us having six PL games left to play and the Scousers only five. So he's still in with an outside chance.

Go Harry!

Would be great if he wins it by one goal

Not really. Ok maybe Suarez. I'm glad Alli plays for us and hope he sticks around for another 10 years but he's a cheat. And he's a dirty fudger. Wonder what people on here would say about him if he played for say Liverpool for example.

He is nothing like Herrera. Nothing. Dirty? He can be but he has dialed it back plenty. Herrera is every game. You ask what people would say if he player for Liverpool? Given the disproportionate hate towards LFC I think you know.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Its not about scoring for Spurs though is it - its about him scoring for his personal achievement. Like someone else said he cant now say the old classic 'Its not about me scoring, its about the team winning' when he's happy to appeal to take a goal away from Eriksen. Anyways, I dont care enough to get into a long winded debate about it - I think its all a bit cringeworthy to do, I'll leave it at that....

It is about hunger and that old chestnut “a winning mentality”...and of COURSE he can say it is about the team, what a poor comment! His reaction to Dele at Chelski was epic! You’re already in a debate at this point BTW!!![emoji6]

L
He is nothing like Herrera. Nothing. Dirty? He can be but he has dialed it back plenty. Herrera is every game. You ask what people would say if he player for Liverpool? Given the disproportionate hate towards LFC I think you know.

Dear lord Steff, all I can say to that post is if Herrara was a Spurs player and Dele the Man U player you wouldn’t be claiming that. This is why debates like this are pointless, there is nothing wrong with having a little bias towards your players but if you insist on wearing rose tinted glasses and are overly biased there’s no point....

It is about hunger and that old chestnut “a winning mentality”...and of COURSE he can say it is about the team, what a poor comment! His reaction to Dele at Chelski was epic! You’re already in a debate at this point BTW!!![emoji6]

Huh? If it was about the team why would he be appealing? We’ve already got the goal?! Anyway seriously mate, he’s been awarded it good for him. I think it was all a bit tacky, but whatever it’s all done now....

Virgil-van-Dijk-reacts-to-Mohammed-Salahs-reaction-to-Harry-Kane-being-awarded-Stoke-goal.jpg

What has Salad said?

I guess you have two options:

1) Use the power of the internet and your typing skills to do a search and find out
2) Step back, think to yourself "Who really gives a fudge - it's an absolute non-story", pour yourself a beer/glass of wine, etc and move on.

I choose option 2.

I guess you have two options:

1) Use the power of the internet and your typing skills to do a search and find out
2) Step back, think to yourself "Who really gives a fudge - it's an absolute non-story", pour yourself a beer/glass of wine, etc and move on.

I choose option 2.
Already did it - all he said was ‘Wow really’ Judging by the number of comments on the articles about it it doesn’t seem to be a non story....

Back