• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

This one from Paul O'Keefe is quality:

Henry you’re a respected journalist and football writer. You’re advocating the England captain employs heavyweight lawyers and forces his way out of English football to go abroad. You spend all year promoting the English pyramid and here you are encouraging this behaviour? Ugly

I particularly liked, ‘Levy will want £500 million, a dodo’s egg and The Beatles reformed.’ :D

I am probably in the minority, but I can see a benefit in selling him this summer, it will give us a few quid to spend, but it will also allow the coach to build a stable side that isn’t reliant on his goals and will still be together the following season.

Love to keep him.

But it's what everyone wants. Will he play the managers style? Does he want to stay? How much money? What would we do with that money?

I'd love a 4 year contract, but if not, ok.

Reports that €100m fee for Bellingham agreed with Real.

Can they really afford Kane in addition to Bellingham and Havertz?

Reports that €100m fee for Bellingham agreed with Real.

Can they really afford Kane in addition to Bellingham and Havertz?

I think they have been saving up for a few years now to get Mbappe, Except he tinkled them off by agreeing a new deal a couple seasons back. They must surely have some money to splash now though

and the laughing, why is he constantly fudging laughing.

He may genuinely just be a lovely bubbly larger than life character but it comes across rather forced on Sky, where it seems more important to come off as a bit of a character rather than saying anything that could be considered close to insightful. The "banter" with Keane is particularly cringeworthy.

On the Kane front I have no idea. Everyone knows how lucky we've been to have him for as long as we have and all superlatives and adjectives have been used in relation to him. But that said we still haven't clicked as a unit enough to get us over the line and plenty of teams have achieved things without a Kane in their side.

It perhaps doesn't work life this in real life but I do think it should be up to Harry himself - If he wants to stay for another year with a last chance to notch a trophy under us and leave on a free getting a massive signing on fee, I'd respect that.

On the other hand, if he's tired of what have been false dawn's or shifts in direction and is desperate for a move to a club like Real Madrid quick smart as time waits for no man, I don't think we can begrudge him that either.

The main thing is having a concrete plan of what's going to happen early on for the coach which will require a frank discussion between Ange and Kane. We've been lucky to have held on to our top players of late, not getting left in the mire by a last minute bid we can't afford to turn down, it'd be a bitch if there was a sucker punch like that heading in to next season where positivity/ unity are going to be key.

I think they have been saving up for a few years now to get Mbappe, Except he tinkled them off by agreeing a new deal a couple seasons back. They must surely have some money to splash now though

Difficult to know where they are given the Bernabeu rebuild. Even if some of the fees are push back into coming years, they've already committed >€150m on Bellingham and Havertz...can they really find say £150m (€170m odd) for Kane? I can't see that any lower name starts a conversation

Mbappe was going to be free. He extended his contract with qatar. Allegedly for €200m a year. Psg pay a little bit of that.

His contract runs out june 2025. You can only sign a precontract up to 6 months prior (jan 2025).

There were reports in February that Mbappe’s contract actually expires in June 2024. It can be extended for a further year to June 2025 but only if Mbappe wants to do that one year extension.

Back