• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Really liked watching Sheringham playing he was a very talented player, but since he has retired he has been nothing but a mouthpiece for the gutter press etc. As you say he wheeled out every year, it seems he needs to think of himself as still relevent.
As a Spurs player when I was a kid he was my favourite and was gutted when he went to Man U. But he is no Spurs legend, a true legend like Ledley would never mouth off to the press like this....

As a Spurs player when I was a kid he was my favourite and was gutted when he went to Man U. But he is no Spurs legend, a true legend like Ledley would never mouth off to the press like this....

Could not agree more, there are so many ex players who take money to slag off our great club ( jamie O Hara is just one of them), most of them were never the best of players for us and that is why i am always sad to see Sheringham ( who as i said before was class) to jump in feet first.

Benzema announced to be leaving Real Madrid this summer. Brace yourself for a ramping up in Kane to Real stories.

I dont see him moving overseas given the PL record which he's chasing, but he'd only be human to be tempted if the opportunity to goes there comes up

We'd all prefer him to go to Real than to another UK team. Good thing about Benzema leaving is that if Utd do table an offer and Kane is interested in leaving then hopefully we can drum up an auction with Real

Benzema announced to be leaving Real Madrid this summer. Brace yourself for a ramping up in Kane to Real stories.

I dont see him moving overseas given the PL record which he's chasing, but he'd only be human to be tempted if the opportunity to goes there comes up

We'd all prefer him to go to Real than to another UK team. Good thing about Benzema leaving is that if Utd do table an offer and Kane is interested in leaving then hopefully we can drum up an auction with Real
Ideal scenario if he tells us he definitely will leave after next season would be we sell to Real Madrid for 50m or more if we can get it. He goes there and fills his boots for 3 years, by which time he will still only be 32. Come back to us and he can still get the record:)....

He’s got another ten seasons in him. Certainly theee in madrid then three back in the epl.

Speaking on Saturday, Ancelotti said: "Kane is a great player, he is from Tottenham and we have to respect both the player and the club."

Implies that there is going to be an offer coming from them and not really a surprise. If you're looking for a no 9 at the peak of their powers, he's right up there.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65803169

Will be interesting to see how Kane reacts. Personally I wouldnt look to sell him, but everyone has their price. I dont see us selling for sub £100m even despite the contract situation but would we take £150m for example?

Biggest concern I have at any price is not trusting us to spend whatever proceeds well and whether, with Kane and a big-name manager, we could attract decent players...

"It is still expected the Spurs chairman would want as much as £200m, which would almost certainly exceed Madrid's budget."

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/harry-kane-transfer-real-madrid-tottenham-b2351173.html

While The Independent has been told that it has been made known to Madrid what wages Kane would want, there is still the belief that he wants to stay in England in order to break the Premier League goalscoring record.

Spurs' position is weakened by the fact the 29-year-old now only has a year left on his contract but that has not changed Daniel Levy's hardline stance. The Spurs chairman absolutely will not countenance the sale of Kane to another Premier League club, and his preference is still to keep him for next season in the hope that a deal can still be agreed. Much will depend on the manager.

At the same time, a sale to Madrid would at least represent a more palatable option. The Bernabeu hierarchy are hoping to play on this, even though they are acutely aware of how difficult it will be to negotiate with Levy. It is still expected the Spurs chairman would want as much as £200m, which would almost certainly exceed Madrid's budget.

Real Madrid have chosen Kane!

Now he must decide between:

1. Becoming all time PL top scorer.

or

2. Joining the dream club of 99% of footballers.

Poor bugger will wish he had the record already or at least very close so he could come back in a few years and clinch it.

Maybe what he should do is stay and put a serious dent in the remaining 48 (iirc) that he needs and then go to Madrid next summer.

An interesting time for sure especially as Madrid will sign Mbappe in summer 2024.

Back