• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Halfway There...Your Bottom Three/ Top Four Forecasts Please!

Well reading through all that again, nobody saw Liverpool coming, understandable I suppose. Dont think anyone is going to get all 3 relegated teams. Palace have surprised us all too.

Only 3 weeks to go but I dont think anyone can confidently predict who will fall through the trap door. Norwich look in the deepest trouble, but really even Villa must be looking over their shoulders right now

Top three likely to consist of Liverpool, Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project.

Bmzo5peCcAAavoe.jpg

I'd love to see West Ham plummet out of the Prem but I just don't think they are bad enough this year, by which I mean there are many teams just as bad. There are 8 teams realistically in that scrap but I reckon Carroll will come back and give them a boost.

Emirates Marketing Project
Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

(I'd like to see Everton in there ahead of Liverpool if we can't do it).

Cardiff
Sunderland
Fulham

Fulham play West Ham at Craven Cottage on Wednesday, so may review my answer depending on that result.

Well done that man, 6/7 with an outside chance of having all the 7 candidates, if not in the right ordeer

Jesus xmas! One win against Stoke and now many of you feel we're now going to get top 4??

Dream on!

Top 4:
Emirates Marketing Project
Chelski
ARSEnal
Liverpool

Bottom 3:
Cardiff
Fulham
Sunderland

6/7 so far here as well, with 7/7 still an outside chance =D>

Got the top four right but in the wrong order and the rest was a guess really but my comments are pretty accurate.
1. Chelsea
2. Emirates Marketing Project
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool

5. Manchester United
6. Everton
7. Tottenham

8. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
9. Southampton

SEA OF MEDIOCRITY

18. Cardiff
19. Crystal Palace
20. West Ham

I still don't share the optimism as some regarding us unfortunately, it will take many more performances and results like yesterday until I consider us a threat to the top four under the tutelage of Tim Sherwood. turns out I was right to have my reservations about Dim I backed City for the title pre-season but having just seen their remaining fixtures think it will be tough for them, cos they've got to go to the majority of the top teams in the league and are strugglers on the road. Chelsea on the other hand have fluked their way through the season so far through the odd bit of brilliance, lots of luck with referees, and the Mourinho factor of knowing how to grind out wins against the big teams (beat City and Liverpool 2-1 at home, drew at Arsenal, Man Utd and Tottenham) they've continued to do wonders against the big clubs and have had lots of lucky decisions like Norwich not getting a pen today. They will sign a striker in January which will only improve them.

Cardiff will drop like a stone now due to the atmosphere at that mess of a club bingo. Pulis is a good manager for a poor team so will give Palace a fighting chance well I got that parts right at least LOL but ultimately their lack of players good enough for this level will come back to bite them on the ass. West Ham have been unlucky with injuries to key players but **** them, they don't have enough goals in the team and without Reid is **** at the back (as well as having awful goalkeepers) so will struggle to get enough points on the board barring a 2006/2007 esque end of season miracle.

The Wet Sham prediction was more hope than expectation, turned out I was right that it was injuries that ****ed them over, once they got Carroll and Reid back they went on a good run.

Good going Lilywhite getting all the Top 4, in fact all the Top 9

What I would say is, not talking anything away from your predictions by the way, the PL these days is getting a little more predictable. Not for actual finishing positions, more that fact we tend to see several min-leagues forming with the expected teams in each of them, if you catch my drift
I think at lot of people each season will guess 3 of the top 4, and 8 teams that will finish in the top half, maybe even 9. Swansea were probably the ones expected to also finish in the top half, but EL and the Michu injury saw to that.

I would think the current top 8 will all be in the Top 10 next season. Guessing the entire Top 4 might be a tougher ask next season early on as we wont know yet how Liverpool will cope with CL football and how much United will spend.
You would guess City and Chelsea are in-situ in the Top 4 for a few more seasons now. Arsenal will strengthen (surely), so really we should have the same top 6 again.

Back