• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Halfway There...Your Bottom Three/ Top Four Forecasts Please!

I was saying to my mate at work about how polarised the league is. There are genuinely 7-8 teams at the top who are constantly beating the lower teams who are having to scrap for points from the games between them.

Next question becomes, how many points for top four and how many points for 17th?? Im reckoning 4th spot will require close to 78 points, whilst safety may be as low as 35 points.

Glad to see I put Fulham down there as well. It's going to be them and Hull and one more (West Ham [-o<).

Crazy season until now really. But the groups seem to have been set...
1)city
2)chelsea
3)arsenal
4)united
5)liverpool
6)Spurs
7)everton
8-9) southampton,Saudi Sportswashing Machine.
relegation
Norwich
Cardiff
Crystal Palace

Fulham on paper have a team worthy of staying up, but they can't make it work, kind of like QPR last year where there is quality there but nothing seems to click. If Berba goes this window then they are my only definate pick for relegation. West Ham beat Cardiff yesterday but Cardiff battered them for most of the second half. Sunderland again look like they have quality in there team but don't click and Norwich are looking poor again too.

I think Swansea, Hull, Stoke and West Brom will get out of it. The rest are in for a real scrap. Palace for me will avoid the drop, I just think Pullis will get them out of it.

You would imagine that Cheatski, **** and Man C are more or less mailed on for top 4. So its one from Man U, us, Liverpool and Everton. If SAF was still at Man U, you could say them all the time, however unless still spend massively big in the next 3 weeks, I cant see them doing it. I hate to say it but Liverpool looking like getting the 4th spot - massively helped by lack of European football. they do however have a severe lack of depth in some positions so only a few injuries and they could be screwed

Not beyond possibility we could relegate West Ham and Villa in each of our last 2 games

But more than likely West Ham to seal it that we can't get fourth and they go down with a season against us that they'll never forget.

Alladyce has statues made of him outside Upton Park and all around East London.

I still think Liverpool will get 4th but Everton worry me more every week. They really hit the jackpot with their loan signings I gotta say. Fair play to em.

Palace and Sunderland really starting to show some fight, Fulham had good spells against Arsenal too. At the moment Cardiff and West Ham look the poorest of the lot although Norwich look good one week and bad the next, think it's still too tight to call.

Back