• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Halfway There...Your Bottom Three/ Top Four Forecasts Please!

Top 4: City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd

Bottom 3: Don't care as long as West Ham are one of them.

Top four:
City
Chelsea
United

Bottom three:
Crystal Palace or Aston Villa
Fulham
West Ham

1. Emirates Marketing Project
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Everton

18. Cardiff
19. West Ham
20. Fulham

Heart:
Emirates Marketing Project
Arsenal
Chelsea
Tottenham

Head:
Arsenal
Chelsea
Machester United

Relegation:
Sunderland
Cardiff
West Ham

City have to play 6 of the top 8 away from home.

Arsenal have to play only 4. And they have the best away record in the EPL. So I tip them to finish above City.

Chelsea only have to play City and Liverpool away from home. So I am tipping Chelsea for the title.

We have United coming up. After that game we only have Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Chelsea and Liverpool away.

Our away form is good. Our home form with 1 striker has been poor but it improved playing 2 and if we can sustain that improvement at home I am confident we can battle with United and Liverpool for 4th. I tip us to be 4th.

Fulham are certain to be relegated. BFS is already making his excuses for Wham. I have a hunch the rot has set in at Villa and they will face the drop as well.

Our next home game is CP who nearly won at City. They have a very kind run in to the end of the season so I think they will avoid the drop. Amazing how football can turn around on the strength of a managerial change, eh? :cool: I could not see them getting double figure points early in the season.

1. Chelsea
2. Emirates Marketing Project
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool

5. Manchester United
6. Everton
7. Tottenham

8. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
9. Southampton

SEA OF MEDIOCRITY

18. Cardiff
19. Crystal Palace
20. West Ham

I still don't share the optimism as some regarding us unfortunately, it will take many more performances and results like yesterday until I consider us a threat to the top four under the tutelage of Tim Sherwood. I backed City for the title pre-season but having just seen their remaining fixtures think it will be tough for them, cos they've got to go to the majority of the top teams in the league and are strugglers on the road. Chelsea on the other hand have fluked their way through the season so far through the odd bit of brilliance, lots of luck with referees, and the Mourinho factor of knowing how to grind out wins against the big teams (beat City and Liverpool 2-1 at home, drew at Arsenal, Man Utd and Tottenham). They will sign a striker in January which will only improve them.

Cardiff will drop like a stone now due to the atmosphere at that mess of a club. Pulis is a good manager for a poor team so will give Palace a fighting chance but ultimately their lack of players good enough for this level will come back to bite them on the ass. West Ham have been unlucky with injuries to key players but **** them, they don't have enough goals in the team and without Reid is **** at the back (as well as having awful goalkeepers) so will struggle to get enough points on the board barring a 2006/2007 esque end of season miracle.

I'd love to see West Ham plummet out of the Prem but I just don't think they are bad enough this year, by which I mean there are many teams just as bad. There are 8 teams realistically in that scrap but I reckon Carroll will come back and give them a boost.

Arsenal
Chelsea
Liverpool

(I'd like to see Everton in there ahead of Liverpool if we can't do it).

Cardiff
Sunderland
Fulham

Fulham play West Ham at Craven Cottage on Wednesday, so may review my answer depending on that result.

Jesus xmas! One win against Stoke and now many of you feel we're now going to get top 4??

Dream on!

Top 4:
Chelski
ARSEnal
Liverpool

Bottom 3:
Cardiff
Fulham
Sunderland

Jesus xmas! One win against Stoke and now many of you feel we're now going to get top 4??

Dream on!

Top 4:
Chelski
ARSEnal
Liverpool

Bottom 3:
Cardiff
Fulham
Sunderland

Three points off top four. Not so crazy. Especially when Liverpool, Arsenal, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Everton are all due a bad spell. None of them have the depth.

We won't finish above City or Chelsea but the rest of it is well up for grabs.

Bumped as the bottom 11 are now separated by a paltry 6 points, which must be some sort of record over halfway through a season.

Back