• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

Well, to be fair to him, it does work both ways - he gets us pretty good deals on outgoings because he's so determined to get the absolute most out of every sale, and doesn't sell key players unless he absolutely has to. But that translates to his tightness when buying players sometimes overriding his duty to his manager, and it definitely hurts us when that happens, sometimes badly. My point was, it's probably the likeliest (though very far from the only) possible reason for any reported delay.

Ah, well. Personally, N'Koudou for N'Jie is still a baffling swap, but Poch must see something he doesn't like about N'Jie.

Who's that gorgeous poster on here that in every omt without fail says "are we winning yet"? Surely he's got another line for the forseeable..."have we signed Nkoudou yet? He didn't board a flight over the Bermuda triangle straight after his medical did he? Levy needs to pay for this. Someone sould polish his head with turtlewax.

Who's that gorgeous poster on here that in every omt without fail says "are we winning yet"? Surely he's got another line for the forseeable..."have we signed Nkoudou yet? He didn't board a flight over the Bermuda triangle straight after his medical did he? Levy needs to pay for this. Someone sould polish his head with turtlewax.
You mean the board hero.... best poster etc etc...

Sent from my SM-N910C using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Thauvin has gone to Marseille on a season long loan.

I'm assuming that free's up N'Koudou to come here with N'jie free to go to Lyon if he wants.

Thauvin has gone to Marseille on a season long loan.

I'm assuming that free's up N'Koudou to come here with N'jie free to go to Lyon if he wants.

Makes sense. Could do with NKoudou in soon given that Son is bugg ering about in Brazil for a while

Back